Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||GHRP-2||Other Name:||GHRP 2|
|Usage:||Human Growth Peptides||Feature:||Natural, Healthy|
Protuct Name: GHRP-2
Molecular Formula: C45H55N9O6
Molecular Weight: 818.0
Appearance: Freeze-Dried Powder
Minimum Order Quantity: 1kit
Storage Condition: Away From Light, Cold Storage(2-8 Degree)
Packaging Details: 5mg/Vial*10vial/Kit
Packaging: Bubble/ aluminum foil bag/ box
Shipping Method:EMS,DHL,UPS,TNT or FEDEX
Delivery TIme: 1working day after receive the payment
Arrive Time:4-7 days
Payment Method: Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Transfer and paypal.
The benifits of the GHRP-2 :
Improve sex drive and desire by stimulation of hypothalamus
Reduces belly fat through lipolysis
Increases energy and vitality
Improves skin elasticity, ridding wrinkles
Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
Strengthens the heart
Enhances the immune system
Increases IGF-1 production, by as much as
50% in first week
Improves sleep quality
Increases calcium retention, strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone, bone density
Increases protein synthesis,
Improves eyesight and vision
Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
Promotes liver glucogenesis
Contributes to maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
GHRPs are a small family of peptides acting at the pituitary and the hypothalamus to release GHRP-2 (GH) through the activation of a specific, G protein-coupled receptor.
GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase GHRP-2 (GH) levels in the human body by increasing secretion of the hormone Ghrelin. On a milligram for milligram basis they are all fairly equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more efficient.
The major differences between the 3 GHRP peptides lays in their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, therefore making it good for people looking to "bulk" but no so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred for people dieting as it does not stimulate hunger, however it does raise cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone which can diminish sex drive) and aldosterone (a hormone which promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it's not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, prolactin or aldosterone at recommended dosages it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.
Tadalafil ( Cialis )
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol( epistane)2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol (superdrol)1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD)
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene 3275-64-7 Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione (11-oxo)
Supine leg lift: supine leg lift exercise abdominal rectus lower part graphic tutorial
Lying Leg Raise, for people with weak upper limbs, it is easier to control the lifting leg on the plate. A little more difficulty can be placed on the sloping board for the upper reclining leg, called the Incline Leg Raise.
Target exercise muscle: lower rectus abdominis (lower abdomen)
1. Lying on a mat or a flat bench (but both hands should be able to hold the stool to keep it stable). During the movement, the upper back, arms and hands are kept fixed.
2. Close and straighten your legs, lift your legs until the thighs are perpendicular to the ground; pause, recover, repeat
1. Close and straighten your legs during the movement. Lift your legs up to the vertical position. Do not leave the lower back, otherwise the back will start to participate.
2. When restoring your legs, do not touch them to the ground to keep your abdominal muscles strained.
3. Do not use inertia to complete the action, slow down the speed and rely on the strength of the abdominal muscles to control
4. Increase the difficulty to clamp the dumbbells on both legs; or after lifting the vertical position of the legs, further move the legs up vertically.
5. You can also raise your legs alternately.