Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Clenbuterol Hcl||Other Name:||Clen Hcl|
|Quality:||99.5%||Color:||White Or White Crystalline Powder|
|Usage:||Pharmaceutical Material||Clenbuterol MF:||C12H19Cl3N2O|
100% real weight Loss powders Clen hcl/ Clenbuterol pwoders cas21898-19-1
Main product information:
Product name:Clen buterol hydrochloride
Clenbuterol CAS No:21898-19-1
Clenbuterol Molecular Formular:C12H18Cl2N2O.HCl
Clenbuterol Apprearnce:Colourless Microcyrstalline Powder
Clenbuterol Usage:Substituted phenylethanolamine with 2 sympathomimetic activity. Bronchodilator.
Our company can supply many high-quality products . Welcome to inquiry and I will give you more detailed information .
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Package:In foil bag or drum.
Description:White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder
MOQ(Min order quantity):10grams.
Usage: Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolic. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones.
Clenbuterol has enjoyed a unique place in sports medicine. It is commonly used as a drug to lose body fat and weight while retaining muscle mass and body strength gains. It is also used by athletes who are diagnosed with exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (EIPH).
Clenbuterol is generally used by athletes, alone in a Clenbuterol only cycle. It may be used in conjunction with anabolic androgenic steroids and performance enhancing drugs for reducing body fat and promoting the growth of skeletal muscle. It is widely believed that Clenbuterol has the ability to increase muscle mass by enhancing protein synthesis. Clen is one of the best cutting cycle drugs to increase the core temperature and metabolism of the body that proves beneficial in burning of calories.
One of the biggest advantages of Clenbuterol is that it can dramatically reduce abdominal and visceral fat, which makes it an excellent choice for cutting cycles. In addition to this, Clen may also be used to aid in recovery when used as a post cycle therapy drug immediately after the end or towards the end of a steroid cycle.
1. 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag, 1~20kg by aluminum foil vacuum bag.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf life: Three years under well storage situation.
1. Small package send by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, e-express,etc.
2. Cargo send by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Delivery time about 7 working days By Air, 15 days By sea.
4. Payment available for Western Union, Moneygram,bank transfer or TT in advance , etc.
Hip exercise recommended: prone hip extension
In the previous article "Hip exercise recommended: prone hip flexion and extension! In the introduction we introduced the prone!
The prone body is a hip-dominated movement, the hips, the back of the thighs contract to drive the hips (extension of the hips)!
I want to bring you another move today! Just the opposite of the prone that was introduced before! The prone body is fixed in the lower body, and the hips drive the upper body movement! The prone leg lifts the upper body and the hip moves the lower limbs! as the picture shows!
The principle is the same! Just turn in the direction!
1. The upper body leans on the bench, with the hip joint as the fulcrum, and the height of the stuck is above the hip!
2. Grab the chair. The hips of the hips stretch the hips and the legs are lifted until the hips are fully extended. Keeping your legs as straight as possible will increase the difficulty of your movements, and you can bend your knees slightly. Keep the hips contracted at the highest point of the action, squeeze the buttocks, then slowly restore and repeat. Then control the feet down.
Things you should pay attention to when doing the action!
1. When you fall, feel the tension and pull on the back side of your hips!
2. Keep the spine neutral and the core muscles tighten the stable spine!
3. Use total hip extension instead of lumbar extension: the force point comes from the gluteal muscle and the back of the leg instead of the lower back
4. Slow down and get up. Slow down when your legs are falling, feel the hips and the back of the legs are slowly elongated! Down to the lowest point, when the body is up, use the gluteus maximus contraction force to complete the movement, lift the leg parallel to the ground, the buttocks clamp!