Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||CJC-1295||Other Name:||CJC-1295 With Dac|
|Usage:||Human Growth Peptides||Feature:||Natural, Healthy|
Product name:Cjc-1295 with /without Dac
Synonyms: CJC-1295 with/without DAC, CJC 1295 no DAC, , Neorelin, Modified Sermorelin
CAS NO.: 863288-34-0
Molecular Formula: C152H252N44O42
Molecular weight: 3367.2
Molar Mass: 3368.7
Peptide purity: > 98.0%
Appearance: White lyophilized powder
Related substance: Total Impurities (%) ≤ 2.0%
Acetate content: ≤ 15.0%
Bacterial Endotoxins: ≤5 IU/mg
Specification: 2mg/vial 10vials/kit
Packaging: Bubble/ aluminum foil bag/ box
Shipping Method:EMS,DHL,UPS,TNT or FEDEX
Delivery TIme: 1working day after receive the payment
Arrive Time:4-7 days
Payment Method: Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Transfer and paypal.
Source: Chemical Synthesis
Reconstitution: To follow best practice guidelines for reconstituting CJC-1295 without DAC, reconstitute in sterile, bacteriostatic, distilled water, with light sonication if necessary.
Shelf life: One year from dispatch.
CJC-1295 has shown some amazing results as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Not only has CJC-1295 shown the ability to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and its benefits, but it has been able to do so in very large amounts. Recent research studies have shown that CJC - 1295 stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis.
GHRH is released in pulses in the body, which alternate with corresponding pulses of somatostatin (growth-hormone inhibiting-hormone). Clinical Research was first conducted for CJC-1295 during the mid-2000s. The objective of the peptide was to treat visceral fat deposits in obese AIDS patients, as increased levels of exogenous hgH are presumed to increase lipolysis (fat loss). The clinical research was ultimately successful for most research subjects. Ghrelin, released from the gut, which circulates and acts as a hunger hormone, has synergistic activity in the body with GHRH and also suppresses somatostatin to make way for the GHRH pulse. Studies shows that combining a GHRP-6 with CJC 1295 DAC, significantly increase the release of GH and IGF-1 production without an increase in prolactin. An example of a GHRP (GH Releasing Peptide) is Hexarelin or GHRP-2. CJC 1295 DAC is a exceptionally designed peptide and is known for being the finest of the hGH secretogues. The DAC (Drug Affinity Complex) portion increases the half-life by binding with serum albumin and protects the CJC-1295 DAC peptide from degradation. This was formed when a lysine link was bounded to DACs to a reactive chemical called maleimidoproprionic acid (MPA).
Quality peptides supply
|Leuprorelin||CAS 53714-56-0||HPLC||As request|
|Thymopentin||CAS 69558-55-0||HPLC||As request|
|ACE031 /ACE-031||/||HPLC||As request|
|Buserelin||CAS 57982-77-1||HPLC||As request|
|Oxytocin Acetate/ Oxytocin||CAS 50-56-6||HPLC||As request|
|Alarelin Acetate||CAS 79561-22-1||HPLC||As request|
|Angiotensin Acetate||CAS 58-49-1||HPLC||As request|
|Argreline acetate||CAS 616204-22-9||HPLC||As request|
|Atosiban Acetate||CAS 90779-69-4||HPLC||As request|
|Aviptadil Acetate Powder||CAS 40077-57-4||HPLC||As request|
|Copper Peptide AHK-Cu||CAS 49557-75-7||HPLC||As request|
|Desmopressin Acetate||CAS86784-80-7||HPLC||As request|
|CRF (ovine) Trifluoroacetate||CAS79804-71-0||HPLC||As request|
|Deslorelin Acetate||CAS57773-65-5||HPLC||As request|
|Desmopressin Acetate||CAS16789-98-3||HPLC||As request|
|Dynorphin A(1-13) /PORCINE||CAS72957-38-1||HPLC||As request|
|Eledoisin /Eledoisin Acetate||CAS69-25-0||HPLC||As request|
|Enfuvirtide /Enfuvirtide Acetate||CAS159519-65-0||HPLC||As request|
|Eptifibatide Acetate||CAS 148031-34-9||HPLC||As request|
|Felypressin||CAS 56-59-7||HPLC||As request|
|Fertirelin Acetate||CAS38234-21-8||HPLC||As request|
|Glucagon Acetate /Glucagon||CAS 16941-32-5||HPLC||As request|
|Gonadorelin Acetate||CAS 34973-08-5||HPLC||As request|
|GRF (human) Acetate||CAS 83930-13-6||HPLC||As request|
|Hexarelin||CAS 140703-51-1||HPLC||As request|
|Histrelin acetate (Vantas)||CAS 76712-82-8||HPLC||As request|
|Lecirelin(Dalmarelin) Acetate||CAS 61012-19-9||HPLC||As request|
|Leuprolide Acetate||CAS 53714-56-0||HPLC||
When our abdominal exercises can be seen in the four abdominal muscles, you can practice the external oblique muscles, which can make the whole abdominal muscles more perfect. Side Crunch is a good choice. Although the types of side curls are diverse, the movements and effects are basically similar.
Target muscle group: external oblique muscle
1. The side of the body lies on the mat, the upper leg is bent, the angle between the thigh and the calf is about 60 degrees, the foot is on the ground, the knee is perpendicular to the ground, the lower leg is flat on the ground, the knee is also curved, the thigh and the calf are The angle is also about 60 degrees, the foot is placed on the foot of the other foot, the leg that is stepping on the ground is fixed in one position, the upper body is inclined, the shoulder on the same side of the foot is off the ground, and the other side is close to the ground. The upper arm is placed on the shoulder on the other side, and the lower arm is naturally placed on the mat.
2. Take a deep breath first, then tighten the extra-abdominal oblique muscle on the distal side of the ground and exhale. At the same time, while inhaling, the external oblique muscles slowly relax, the body returns to the original position, and then practice repeatedly. That's it.
1. The most important point when practicing the external oblique muscle is the balance problem on both sides. For example, do the left side first, and the next group should do the right side first. Because the first physical strength will be more abundant and a little easier. Therefore, in order to balance the muscle growth of the external oblique muscles on both sides, the left and right external oblique muscles should be adjusted once in each exercise group.
2. Practice 4 groups each time, when both sides are practiced as a group, there is no pause in the middle. After practicing on both sides, start the next set of exercises in 1-2 minutes. 30-50 times per side, also do 4 groups. In order to restore the muscles, practice the next day.
3. Note that the action must be standard, otherwise the rectus abdominis will use the force to affect the exercise effect of the external oblique muscle.