Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Clostebol Acetate||Other Name:||Turinabol|
|Usage:||Raw Steroid Powders||Feature:||Natural And Healthy|
Product name:Clostebol acetate
Other names:4-Chlorotestosterone acetate testosterone 17-acetate
Appearance:white or almost white crystalline powder
Package:Aluminum foil bag or as you requested
Payment methods:Western Union,Money Gram,Bank transfer.
Shippment methods:DHL,EMS,FEDEX,EUB,HKEMS,HKETK,HK-E-POST,Sea shipping,TNT
Delivery:within 3 days after payment received
Arrival time:5 to 7 days
English name: 4-Chlorotestosterone Acetate
Alias: Clostebol Acetate; Megagrisevit Mono
CAS No.: 855-19-6
Molecular formula: C21H29ClO3
Molecular weight: 364.91
Characters: Nearly white powder.
Use: Clostebol Acetate is synthetic androgen and have a obvious gray assimilation effection, but weak in androphay effection, 4-Chlorotestosterone acetate can improve synthetizing the portein, improve appetite, improve energy. So Clostebol Acetate is mainly used in malnutrition.
Packing: According to customer requirements for packaging
High Purity 4-Chlorotestosterone Acetate/Megagrisevit/Clostebol acetate powder/CAS No: 855-19-6
Clostebol Acetate is synthetic androgen and have a obvious gray assimilation effection,but weak in androphay effection,4-Chlorotestosterone acetate can improve synthetizing the portein ,improve appetite,improve energy.so Clostebol Acetate is mainly used in malnutrition .
Barbell Rowing: Barbell Upright Rowing Action
The Barbell upright row is simple and easy to use. Vertical rowing can also be done with dumbbells, Schmidt machines, and rope tensioners. The technical details are basically similar, but barbells are generally used.
Target exercise site: deltoid toe
Standing rowing is a comprehensive exercise that tends to exercise large muscles. It is effective for the anterior, middle and trapezius muscles of the deltoid muscle.
1. Stand naturally, hold the back of the hand forward in the middle of the bar, the grip is slightly narrower than the shoulders, and the arms are lowered in front of the legs.
2. Hold the bell slowly and lift it up. The two elbows are always above the handshake; until it is pulled up to the front of the neck, stop briefly; then, slowly follow the original path and put it down to the front of the leg; repeat.
1. Slow down each time you put down the barbell. It should be slower when you lift it up, so the training effect will be better.
2. Lift the barbell to the chin and notice that the elbow is higher than the hands during the whole process.
3. Pay attention to the weight you can afford, and don't do it by strength and swing.
4. Other similar standing boating:
(1) Dumbbell upright rowing: Dumbbell Upright Row
(2) Smith is rowing: Smith Upright Row
(3) Rally stand-up rowing: Cable Upright Row