Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Testosterone Undecanoate||Other Name:||Test Undecanoate|
|Usage:||Pharmaceutical Raw Materials||Feature:||Bodybuilding,healthy|
Chinese name: testosterone undecanoate
Chinese alias: testosterone undecanoate; testosterone undecanoate;
English name: Testosterone Undecanoate
English alias: Testosterone undecanoate
CAS No.: 5949-44-0
Molecular formula: C30H48O3
Molecular weight: 456.70000
Exact quality: 456.36000
PSA: 43.37000 
Male: Testosterone supplementation therapy for primary or secondary hypogonadism, for example:
After testicular resection;
Pituitary function is low;
Infertility caused by spermatogenesis disorders;
Male menopausal symptoms, such as loss of libido, decreased physical strength and so on.
Female-male gender conversion:
Make women masculine. 
In general, the dose should be based on each patient's response to the drug.
Appropriate adjustments or medical advice. Usually the initial dose of 120-160mg per day (based on eleven testosterone, ie 3-4 capsules) for 2-3 weeks, then take a maintenance dose of 40-120mg per day (equivalent to 1-1 tablets of testosterone) .
This product should be taken at mealtime. If necessary, swallow a small amount of water. The whole capsule must be swallowed and must not be bitten. The daily dose can be divided into two equal portions, one serving in the morning and one serving in the evening. If the number of capsules cannot be divided into two equal parts, take a larger number of capsules in the morning.
Prepubertal and prepubertal boys should use androgen with caution to avoid early closure and precocious puberty.
Patients with recessive or dominant heart failure, renal insufficiency, hypertension, epilepsy, migraine (or a history of the above) should be checked regularly because androgen may occasionally induce fluid retention.
Long-term treatment of patients for liver function tests is recommended.
Patients with liver function impairment should be used with caution.
Among male patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia, complaints related to prostate conditions may increase.
Bench Dip is carried out on two benches. It is an isolated form of reverse flexion and extension. It is also called supine back support. It is a difficult to control movement. Therefore, it is necessary to exercise the triceps to achieve a certain strength. .
Target exercise site: triceps
1. The body is supine, with the backs of the hands on the slightly higher stools, the two feet on the shorter stools, and the rest of the body hanging.
2. Exhale, relax your shoulders, bend your elbows slowly, and sink your body as much as possible (especially to sink your hips), stop for 2-3 seconds. When the body sinks, the movement should be smooth, and the triceps should be controlled to slowly descend until the triceps are fully extended.
3. Then inhale, force the arms to prop up the body to restore. With the contraction of the triceps, the arms are straightened and the triceps are in the "peak contraction" position, stopping slightly. Repeat the above action process.
1. When the arm is flexed and stretched, the medium speed is stable, the body should be straight, and the elbows should be clamped inward.
2. Raise the height of the foot or load (the weight-bearing bell on the waist) can increase the difficulty of training and increase the load stimulation.
3. If the power is not enough, you can lower the height of the leg.