Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Testosterone||Other Name:||Testosterone Base|
|Usage:||For Muscle Growth||Feature:||Natural And Healthy|
CAS No.: 58-20-8
Molecular Formula: C27H40O3
Molecular Weight: 412.61
Melting point 98.5-104°C
Specific optical rotation +85°-+92°
Appearance:white or off-white crystalline powder.
minimum order quantity:10grams.
Steroid hormones, also known as steroid hormones. Has a very important medical value. In the maintenance of life, regulating sexual function, has a clear role in the development of the body, immune regulation, skin disease treatment and birth control. The discovery and development of steroid hormone drugs is an important stage in the development of medicinal chemistry.
This is especially true whenever we are withdrawing a strong (aromatizing) androgen like testosterone, as a considerable drop in weight (and strength) is to be expected as retained water is excreted. This should not be of much concern; instead the user should focus on ancillary drug therapy so as to preserve the solid mass underneath.
Another way athletes have found to lessen the "crash", is to first replace the testosterone with a milder anabolic like Deca-Durabolin. This steroid is administered alone, at a typical dosage (200-400mg per week), for the following month or two. In this "stepping down" procedure the user is attempting to turn the watery bulk of a strong testosterone into the more solid muscularity we see with nandrolone preparations.
In many instances this practice proves to be very effective. Of course we must remember to still administer ancillary drugs at the conclusion, as endogenous testosterone production will not be rebounding during the Deca therapy.
The Effect Of Testosterone
Testosterone is a "male hormone". The brain, pituitary gland, testicles should work perfectly in harmony to produce a sufficient amount. If you want to learn how to increase testosterone to improve strength, endurance, muscle mass or a natural fight with low testosterone levels, you get to the right place.
Cycle Of Testosterone
Since there are many examples of testosterone cycles, we recommend that you consider some of the basic requirements based on the hormonal and steroid experiences, rather than focusing on specific cycle options.
New users should titrate the dose. If you have not used the testosterone cycle before, start with a small amount and try your way. Thus, you can more accurately assess your reaction. In addition, first take testosterone yourself, and not with anabolic steroids.
Consider half the life. The half-life of testosterone depends on the type. For example, because testosterone propionate lasts only about 48 hours, it should be injected more often. On the contrary, since testosterone cypionate and enanthate have a half-life of about 14-16 days, frequent dosage and a regulated cycle length are required.
|1 Rongxinbio---- enanthate||10 Rongxinbio----Sustanon 250||18 Rongxinbio----Stanolone CAS: 521-18-6|
|2 Rongxinbio----Testosterone CAS: 58-22-0||11 Rongxinbio----undecanoate CAS: 5949-44-0||19 Rongxinbio----Mesterolone CAS: 1424-00-6|
|3 Rongxinbio----acetate CAS: 1045-69-8||12Rongxinbio---- Methyltestosterone CAS: 65-04-3||20 Rongxinbio----Fluoxymesterone CAS: 76-43-7|
|5 Rongxinbio----propionate CAS: 57-85-2||13Rongxinbio---- Methyltestosterone CAS: 58-18-4||21Rongxinbio--- jintropin|
|6 Rongxinbio----cypionate CAS: 58-20-8||14Rongxinbio---- Methyltestosterone CAS: 1039-17-4||22Rongxinbio---Hygetropin|
|7 Rongxinbio----phenylpropionate CAS: 1255-49-8||15 Rongxinbio----Turinabol CAS: 855-19-6||23Rongxinbio---kigtropin|
8 Rongxinbio----isocaproate CAS: 15262-86-9
|16 Rongxinbio----Oralturinabol CAS: 2446-23-3||24Rongxinbio---riptropin|
|9 Rongxinbio----decanoate CAS: 5721-91-5||17 Rongxinbio----Mestanolone CAS: 521-11-9||25Rongxinbio---Taitropin|
1. The pectoralis minor muscles are easily shortened and stiffened for a number of reasons, including round shoulder posture, scapular joint abnormalities, respiratory abnormalities, and various compensatory patterns. The small chest muscles are above the brachial plexus, thus causing the occurrence of thoracic outlet syndrome.
2. The small chest muscle is in the area of the shoulder. This area also contains other muscles, including the pectoralis major, biceps, deltoid, diaphragm, subscapularis, anterior serratus and latissimus dorsi.
3. Due to poor biomechanics, abnormalities often occur in this plexus muscle group, resulting in adhesion, induction/inhibition, and synergistic muscle matching effects. In these compensatory models, the pectoralis minor muscles are often overactive.
4. The round shoulder posture and the anterior head dislocation will lead to the shortening of the pectoralis minor muscle. This action is called the protrusion and affects the middle trapezius and the rhomboid. In general, the psoas muscle is in an induced condition and the middle trapezius muscle is inhibited. In this case, before the training of the trapezius muscle, the relaxation of the pectoralis minor muscles will have a more excellent effect.
5. The pectoralis minor muscle pulls the shoulder forward, while the latissimus dorsi muscle on the opposite side moves the shoulder backwards. In the same way, before the training of the latissimus dorsi, the relaxation of the pectoralis minor muscles will be better.
6. The pectoralis minor muscle is a lower scapula muscle group, often involving scapular joint abnormalities. If it is in an evoked state, it will inhibit the "anterior serratus" of the scapula's upper transversal muscle, leading to the impacting syndrome (Impingement Syndrome), and sometimes may cause the lateral scapula of the scapula, which may result in unstable scapula A condition that causes an abnormality in the shoulder joint.
7. The pectoralis minor muscle is also the internal iliac muscle of the tibia. When it is in an evoked condition, it inhibits the external muscles of the tibia, including the long head of the biceps, the posterior deltoid muscle, and the subspinous muscle.
8. A common shoulder injury occurs when the pectoralis minor muscle is inducing, the long head of the biceps is detached from its sulcus, and the short head of the head is short. Move inside the biceps). In this case, it is very efficient to relax the pectoralis minor muscles and then reposition the biceps long head.
9. Pectoralis minor muscles can also cause abnormalities in the power chain. For example, in the anterior lateral line, the pectoralis minor muscle often inhibits the psoas muscle. On the contralateral line, it will inhibit the contralateral side of the psoas. This is one of the factors of gait abnormality. In the gait, the pectoralis minor muscles inhibit the swinging of the contralateral arm and the swinging of the ipsilateral foot. Rotation of the right thoracic cavity will be inhibited by the pectoralis minor muscle on the right side, because of the movement of the chest muscles and the internal rotation.