Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Testosterone Enanthate Powder||Other Name:||Test Enan|
|Usage:||Raw Testosterone Powder||Feature:||Natural And Healthy|
Main product information:
Product name:Testosterone Enanthate
Other name: Test enan, Test enanthate, Testosterone enthanoate, Testosteron Depo, Testosteron Enantat, Primoteston, Primoteston Depot
Melting point: 34-39℃
Payment:T/T, Western Union and Money Gram.
Delivery:Within 24hours After Your Payment ,Delivery Time about 5-7 working days door to door.
Express: EMS, DHL, FedEx, Sea shipping,E-express etc(door-to-door)
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Package:In foil bag or drum.
Appearance:White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder
MOQ(Min order quantity):10grams.
Usage: Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones.
Testosterone Enanthate is one of the oldest and perhaps the most commonly used anabolic steroid of all time. Testosterone Enanthate is a slow acting release form of the testosterone hormone and would be the first large/long ester testosterone form used. Synthetic testosterone itself would be developed in the 1930's. The first batches of testosterone manufactured would have no ester attached (Testosterone Suspension) and needless to say would be fast acting and require very frequent injections. In 1937 the first ester controlled testosterone would hit the market thanks to Schering and their new Testosterone Propionateproduct. This would allow for more control over the testosterone hormone by regulating its time release. However, in the early 1950's a larger ester in Enanthate would be attached to the hormone thereby slowing down the hormone's activity even more. Testosterone Enanthate would become the dominating testosterone form in the medical field and Testosterone Cypionate would join a few years later. The difference in Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate is largely inconsequential.
Testosterone Enanthate COA:
How to Proceed Your Orders?
At first,Please let me know the products name and quantity you need, and also the destination country.
We send you our products price and offer the suitable shipping method for your reference.
You confirm the order and pay us money in advance and tell us the shipping details , including contacting person/company, address, mobile number,ZIP code and your special requirements.
Parcel would be arranged within 12 hours upon receipt of your payment .And tracking number would be given to you within 3 working days.
We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.
Bent Over Lateral Raise is also called a standing posture. It is usually the one that is used for the back shoulder exercise. It is also the most classic movement. Just use the dumbbells for easy application.
Target exercise site: deltoid posterior bundle
1. Stand with two shoulders apart and shoulder width. The palms of the two hands hold the dumbbells. The upper body bends forward to the ground and the legs are slightly bent. The lower back has no tension and the back is straight. The above requirements have been maintained throughout the course of the operation.
2. Lift the two hand bells to the sides until the upper arm is parallel (or slightly over) to the back, stop briefly, and then lower the dumbbell to restore. Repeat it.
3. Respiratory essentials: Inhale when lifting the arm to the side, and exhale when relaxing.
1. If the elbow and wrist are slightly bent when the bell is lifted to the sides, you will feel that the deltoid muscle group will get a better contraction. Of course, it is necessary to pay attention to the thought during the whole movement. After the contraction of the deltoid muscles.
2. During the whole movement, the back and back waist should be kept straight and tight, otherwise the back waist is easy to be injured. Of course, it is better to wear a protective belt.
3. When the bell is lifted or lowered, the upper body cannot swing up and down, and the lower limbs should not be lifted. Use the power of the deltoid muscle to control the reduction.
4. When the control power is not enough, or when the impact is heavy, the stability of the flat side is a problem. For the stability of the action, please refer to the following figure: