Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Sibutramine Hydrochloride||Other Name:||Sibutramine|
|Quality:||98%||Color:||White Or White Crystalline Powder|
|Usage:||Lose Weight||CAS No:||84485-00-7|
Quick Details :
Product name: Sibutramine Hydrochloride
Alias: Reductil, Meridia, Sibutramine HCL
CAS No: 84485-00-7
Appearance: White powder.
Usage: Used for antidepressant and weight loss.
Sibutramine (usually in the form of the hydrochloride monohydrate salt) is an oral anorexiant. Until 2010 it was marketed and prescribed as an adjunct in the treatment of exogenous obesity along with diet and exercise. It is a centrally-acting serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor structurally related to amphetamines, although its mechanism of action is distinct.
MERIDIA (sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) is a prescription medicine used to help overweight or obese people lose weight and keep the weight off. MERIDIA (sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) should be used together with a low calorie diet.
Sibutramine hydrochloride is a prescription-strength medication used for weight control and weight loss in people who are obese. This drug is an appetite suppressant intended to be used along with a healthy diet and an exercise program.
This medicine is available as an oral tablet to be taken once daily, with or without food. Sibutramine hydrochloride has the potential to be habit-forming, so patients should be careful not to exceed their prescribed dosages. While using this medicine, patients should regularly monitor their weight. Those who do not lose weight may need an increased dosage or the doctor may recommend against continuing the drug. Weight loss may decrease or discontinue after a patient has been taking the drug for six months.
Patients should inform the prescribing physician of bothersome or persistent side effects from the use of sibutramine hydrochloride. These side effects may include constipation, flu-like symptoms, and weakness. Insomnia, nervousness, and flushing are also possible. Other patients have experienced back pain, painful menstrual periods, and headaches.
Train the back of the thigh muscles - supine torso slide!
The back of the leg is one of the most important power chains of the human body! But many people will still ignore it! In the previous article "Training the back of the thigh - bending the back leg" we introduced the action of lying on the ground for leg flexion!
Today is coming to introduce another great action to exercise the back of your legs!
Sit back on the trunk!
The supine torso glides and the previously described leg flexion is just the opposite! The action described earlier is to fix the upper body! Change now! Keep your feet fixed and use your upper body to slide!
I believe that if you try it, there will be a deep sense of existence on the back of your thigh!
Exercise purpose: strengthen the muscle strength of the hind leg (Hamstring) and gluteal muscle (Glute), and develop the core muscle group
Joint movement involved: knee flexion!
Tools: Choose a smooth ground! It is best to have a training slide, or a towel! Just help you slide on the ground!
Demonstration of action:
1. Put the skateboard or cushion on your shoulders, hold it firmly, keep your shoulders, knees, buttocks straight, and tighten the core! The starting position is bridge!
2. Stabilize your feet and push back. The shoulders slide backwards until the body is lying on the floor, then bend your knees to push the muscles of the back muscles to slide forward! Go back to the bridge pose!
1. When the action is at its highest, tighten your gluteal muscles and the back of your thighs, and then return to the starting position under controlled conditions.
2. The whole process moves to keep the core tight. A total of 8 times, 3 groups, group and group rest for 60 seconds.
3. The difficulty of the action is too large, especially for some people who do not practice their legs and practice the legs before practicing. This is undoubtedly a challenge!