Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Formula:||C19H18F3N3O6||Feature:||Natural And Healthy|
Hot sale products
|R-X 4033-Ostarine(MK-2866)||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4034-LGD-4033||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4035-MK-677||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4036-Andarine (S-4)||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4037-GW-501516||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4038-AICAR||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4039-RAD140||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4040-SR9009||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
|R-X 4041-YK-11||5g for sample||More than 99.5%|
The Seated Leg Curl, like other leg curls, is an isolated exercise for the biceps. The professional athlete can use this exercise to pull out the "wire rope"-like biceps.
Target exercise site: biceps femoris
1. Sitting on the leg curling machine, the two feet are hooked back to the bar, the back is close to the board, and the bench is held by both hands.
2. The calf is forced to make a curling movement backwards. When the biceps femoris is tightened, it stops for a while, and then the control is slowly and upwardly restored.
3. When the calf is bent backwards, do not leave the cushion when the hips are forced, so as not to borrow.
1. When the curl is raised, the angle between the big and the lower leg is not less than 60 degrees, otherwise the movement quality will be affected.
2. When the calf is restored, do not completely straighten the legs, and do not lock the knee joint to prevent injury.