Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name:||Letrozole||Sale Name:||Letrozole Tablets|
|Quality:||99.5%||Appearance:||White Or White Crystalline Powder|
|Usage:||Muscle To Reduce Fat||MOQ:||10G|
|Letrozole Basic information,important|
Femara (letrozole) is a type II (non-steroidal) third generation aromatase inhibitor. Clinically it is used to treat postmenopausal women with either estrogen receptor positive or estrogen receptor unknown breast cancer.
In women with breast cancer, it has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or more (1). However, it’s use and benefits are not limited to eliminating estrogen in women.
For pre-contest bodybuilders, Letrozole is almost a necessity to eliminate water retention and achieve the ripped look necessary to compete in today’s bodybuilding world. However, in my experience, it is only necessary to be used for the last 4-6 weeks, to eliminate excess estrogen and water retention. After using Letrozole I recommend staying away from any estrogen suppression for at least a month to try to normalize the body.
Packaging & Delivery:
We have professional team for package and shipment. Special way to ship 100 grams to 100kg powders at one time to your country. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory prices.
Common name: Letrozole tablets
Product Name: Furlong
Chinese Pinyin: LaiQuZuoPian
|Main ingredient||The main ingredient of this product is letrozole.|
|Traits||This product is white or off-white.|
|Indication||This product is used in postmenopausal patients with advanced breast cancer who are not effective against estrogen therapy.|
|Advanced breast cancer|
|Dosage||Oral, 2.5mg (1 tablet) each time, orally, once a day. In elderly patients, patients with mild to moderate hepatic dysfunction and creatinine clearance ≥10 ml/min do not need to adjust the dose.|
|Skeletal muscle pain, nausea, headache, joint pain, fatigue, difficulty breathing, cough, constipation, vomiting, diarrhea, chest pain, viral infection, facial flushing, abdominal pain, etc.|
1. It is forbidden to allergic to this product and its accessories.
2. Pre-menopausal women use with caution.
3. Severe liver and kidney function damage should be used with caution.
1. This product is used in postmenopausal women. If pregnant women need to use this product, they should pay attention to the potential danger of this product to the fetus (animal experiments prove that this product has embryotoxicity).
2. A small number of patients have abnormal liver biochemical indicators, but have no relationship with liver metastasis.
3. Special groups of children, the elderly and ethnic groups in the study population (adults aged 35 to over 80 years old), no changes in pharmacokinetic parameters were observed at different ages. The difference in the pharmacokinetics of letrozole between adults and children has not been studied. Differences in pharmacokinetics between humans have also not been studied. Renal dysfunction in patients with different renal function (24-hour exclusion of sarcosine 9 ~ 116ml / min) study, taking 2.5mg single dose of letrozole, the difference in renal function did not affect the pharmacokinetic parameters . In addition, 347 patients with advanced breast cancer, about half take 2.5mg of letrozole, half take 0.5mg of letrozole, renal damage (creatinine displacement: 20 ~ 50ml / min) does not affect the blood of letrozole Drug concentration. Hepatic dysfunction in a study of subjects with varying degrees of liver dysfunction (eg, cirrhosis, Child-Pugh-Classification Aand B) showed that subjects with moderate hepatic dysfunction had a 37% higher AUC than normal subjects, but Still in the AUC range of subjects with no functional impairment. Patients with severe liver injury (Child-Pugh-Classification) have not been studied (see Dosage and Administration, Liver Injury).
4. Athletes use with caution.
|Avoid getting wet and getting hot. Do not use after the expiration date of the "EXP" of the package mark.|
|Validity period||24 months|
|Production enterprise||Rongxin Pharma|
(1)Side effects of letrozole tablets
The most common adverse reactions in clinical trials are hot flashes, joint pain, nausea, and fatigue. Many adverse reactions are due to normal pharmacological effects due to estrogen deficiency (eg, hot flashes, hair loss, and vaginal bleeding).
(2)Can you stop the letrozole tablets?
Condition analysis: Hello, this situation is best to avoid blind medication, and actively cooperate with treatment guidance: stop the drug can not be blind, professional analysis, combined with physical conditioning, I wish you health!
(3)The difference between letrozole tablets and tamoxifen tablets
Condition analysis: Hello, for cancer, you can use early detection, early surgical treatment, postoperative radiotherapy and chemotherapy, guidance: with Chinese herbal medicine for conditioning is conducive to improve the quality of life. Usually pay attention to rest and nutrition, appropriate exercise to enhance the body's resistance.
(4)What should I do if I have an adverse reaction with Frey (Letrozole)?
The use of secondary patients has a relatively low probability of adverse reactions, and the symptoms are relatively mild, generally do not need to be treated, the symptoms can not stand to first rule out other diseases, and the symptoms of breast cancer deteriorate, etc., can be experimentally discontinued observation. If the patient's symptoms are relieved, the drug can be stopped, using similar products such as Sulai.
Our factory mainly produces chemical drugs, of which anti-tumor drugs rank first in China. In addition to anti-tumor drugs, the company's cardiovascular drugs, surgical drugs, endocrine drugs, etc. also occupy a large market share. Today, all of the company's dosage forms have passed national GMP certification, and a variety of drugs have passed the US FDA certification. Nowadays, the company's production of cyclophosphamide for injection, etoposide soft capsule, etoposide injection, irinotecan hydrochloride injection, oxaliplatin for injection have been widely used in clinical practice.
In China, breast cancer has become one of the most common malignant tumors in women, ranking first in the mortality rate of female malignant tumors, and the vast majority of patients have been diagnosed at an advanced stage. Endocrine therapy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery are the treatments for advanced breast cancer, but the most commonly used treatments are endocrine therapy and chemotherapy.
Furui (letrozole tablets) is a new generation of aromatase inhibitors, which are synthetic benzyltriazole derivatives. Fry (letrozole tablets) reduce estrogen levels by inhibiting aromatase. Stimulating effects of estrogen on tumor growth. For the thousands of women around the world who are fighting breast cancer, the biggest fear is that "cancer will come back." The approval of Freud's adjuvant treatment indications brings new hope to breast cancer patients, especially for patients with high risk factors, Freudon provides stronger protection.
In vitro and in vivo studies have shown that Furui (letrozole tablets) can effectively inhibit the conversion of androgens to estrogen, while the estrogen in postmenopausal women is mainly derived from the aromatization of androgen precursors in peripheral tissues, so it is particularly suitable for Postmenopausal breast cancer patients. Fury (Letrozole tablets) is 150-250 times more potent than the first-generation aromatase inhibitor, aminoglutethimide. Because of the high selectivity of Frey, it does not affect glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids and thyroid function. High doses have no inhibitory effect on the secretion of adrenocortical steroids, so they have a higher therapeutic index.
International, multi-center, large-scale case studies have shown that as a second-line treatment for breast cancer, Freund's (letrozole tablets) are more common in the first two generations of aromatase inhibitors and tamoxifen-ineffective postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer. Obvious curative effect. At present, more studies believe that Frey (letrozole tablets) may be more effective as a first-line treatment.