Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Quality:||99.5%||Apperance:||White Or White Crystalline Powder|
|Usage:||Muscle To Reduce Fat||MOQ:||10G|
The chemical name of exemestane is 1,4-diene-3,17-dione-6-methylenesterrol or 6-methyleneandrost-1,4-diene-3,17-dione , white or off-white crystalline powder; odorless. Soluble in chloroform, soluble in ethyl acetate, acetone, methanol or ethanol, almost insoluble in water. Clinically applicable to postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer who have progressed after treatment with tamoxifen.
|Melting point||155.13 ° C|
Exemestane Description :
1. A second-generation aromatase inhibitor for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer and as an adjunct to early breast cancer.
2. Developed by Pharmacia & Upjohn. Approved by the US FDA in October 1997. Antineoplastic agents, second-generation aromatase inhibitors. Exemestane is the first oral hormonal drug that selectively targets and permanently In combination with aromatase, once the binding of exemestane to the enzyme occurs, the enzyme can never reproduce estrogen. It can inhibit the supply of estrogen to cancer cells and help prevent cells from growing. Breast cancer and its use as an adjuvant treatment for early breast cancer.
3. This product is a second-generation aromatase inhibitor. It can irreversibly combine with aromatase to inactivate it, thereby preventing the biosynthesis of estrogen. It is clinically used for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer and for early breast cancer. Adjuvant therapy, exact curative effect, good tolerance, relatively few side effects.
Lying Hip Adduction is also achieved by a puller, which mainly exercises the thigh adductor muscles.
Target muscle group: thigh adductor muscle group (large adductor muscle, long adductor muscle, short adductor muscle, gracilis muscle and pubic muscle)
1. Lying flat in the middle of the cross puller, the weight of the two legs is tied to the puller (need someone to help complete this preparation), hold the hips or the ground with both hands to keep the body stable.
2. The thighs of the two legs of the adductor muscle force pull the puller to the inside, until the two legs merge, stop for about 1 second, fully observe the peak contraction of the adductor muscle group, and then slowly retractive reduction. repeat
1. Pay attention to the action not to be too fast to avoid injury, and someone should be protected to assist.
2. Exercise must always focus on the thigh adductor muscles.
3. A slightly simpler leg position: