Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Formula:||C19H18F3N3O6||Feature:||Natural And Healthy|
Yk-11 induces myocytes to produce more follistatin, a potent inhibitor of myostatin. Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8) acts as a myokine, a protein produced by muscle cells and muscle cells that inhibit muscle. Muscle is the growth and differentiation of muscle cells. Studies over several years have shown that when you block myostatin, it allows for more muscle mass.
In addition, yk-11 is a little thinner than lgd-4033 and is an excellent equivalent to testosterone lean benefit. It produces lean, dry, easy to maintain strength and muscle, and reduces fat.
Yk-11 selectively binds to androgen receptors similar to lgd-4033, and mk-2866. In other words, this yk-11 offers great hope for muscle atrophy and promotes muscle growth. Like mk-2866, and lgd-4033, yk-11 binds to androgen receptors in muscle and bone. The yk-11 weak synthesis
Hot sale products
|Name||CAS No.||Bath No.||Usage|
|R-X2360-Andarine S4||401900-40-1||20181116||Lose fat|
Leg Press and Squat are the classic movements of the quadriceps. Because of the high pressure at the waist when squatting, the reclining weight-bearing leg lift can avoid this deficiency, so it can be used to impact large weight.
The supine angle is generally not less than 45 degrees. If the small resistance is large, the horizontal kick should be used. Now the 45-degree reclining leg lift is the mainstream, and of course there is a 90-degree supine press.
Target exercise site: quadriceps and gluteus maximus
(In the quadriceps, especially the medial head and the second lateral head, while the rectus femoris does not participate)
1. Sit on the leg lifter, hold your hip against the diagonal pad, and step your feet on the platform with your shoulders wide. Grasp the handle and apply force from the heel to release the safety plug. Your knee joint should be slightly curved at the beginning of the action.
2. Inhale and slowly reduce the weight until the knee is 90 degrees to stop. Slightly pause, then push the weight up firmly through your heel to return to the initial position, and start exhaling as you push up through the midpoint of the action.
1. During practice, you should not use bad habits such as pushing your knees or using your arms to cross the chest to limit your movements. In addition, when the action is restored, the legs should not be completely straightened, and the knee joints are slightly flexed.
2. The weight of the leg must be much higher than the squat to achieve the effect. Leg training must also be higher than other items. The training standard is: until the instrument is completely unable to move. Because the leg lift is a fixed motion track item, it is difficult to stimulate the deep muscles, and the leg lift is very safe.
3. Bodybuilders generally begin to practice squats and leg lifts. Don't think that squats are enough and you don't need to lift your legs. Seriously practicing your leg lifts will not only increase your quads, but also increase the muscles in your body. It is best to do squats before practicing this exercise until the waist feels unable to withstand heavy pressure and then lift the legs.
4. Comprehensively adjust the distance between the legs, the range of motion, the angle of inclination, and the muscle effect is different:
(1) Spacing between the feet: greater than the shoulder width, the quadriceps, biceps, and buttocks are more balanced; less than the shoulder width, the quadriceps are concentrated.
(2) Range of motion: When the legs are retracted, the knee angle is 30 degrees, which is close to the squat. Legs and knees can continue to be less than 30 degrees, further continue to squeeze the size of the leg muscles, thereby strengthening the quadriceps muscles that are usually difficult to train. In fact, leg lifting is the best way to improve the strength of the buttocks.
(3) Tilt angle: The upper oblique angle is between 45-75 degrees, and the pressure is mainly concentrated on the quadriceps muscle; between 75-90 degrees, the pressure is largely concentrated on the buttocks.
5. You can also do it on one leg. On the one hand, you can adjust the pattern to increase your interest. On the other hand, you can make up the quadriceps of the weaker one.