Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Quality:||99.5%||Apperance:||White Or White Crystalline Powder|
|Usage:||Muscle To Reduce Fat||MOQ:||10G|
Nandrolone has a chemical formula of 17β-hydroxy-19-nor-androst-4-en-3-one, a molecular formula of C18H26O2, and a molecular weight of 274.39800, which is clinically an anabolic steroid.
CAS No. 434-22-0
Molecular formula C18H26O2
Chinese name: Nuolong
Chinese alias: 17β-Hydroxy-19-norandrost-4-en-3-one; 19-nortestosterone;
English name: Nandrolone
English alias: NADROLONE; 17beta-hydroxy-4-estren-3-one; menidrabol; Oestrenolon; Nandrolone; nortestosterone; 19-nortestosterone; nortestonate; NANDROLON;
CAS No.: 434-22-0
MDL number: MFCD00003664
EINECS number: 207-101-0
RTECS number: KG7964000
BRN number: 2055849
PubChem number: 24897817
Molecular formula: C18H26O2
Molecular weight: 274.39800
Exact quality: 274.19300
LogP: 3.48910 
Appearance and traits: crystalline solid
Melting point: 120-125 ° C
Boiling point: 434.5oC at 760mmHg
Flash point: 185.3oC
Refractive index: 1.564
Keep in a cool, dry, dark location in a tightly sealed container or cylinder. Keep away from incompatible materials, ignition sources and untrained individuals. Secure and label area. Protect containers/cylinders from physical damage.
Vapor pressure: 2.25E-09mmHg at 25°C 
WGK Germany: 3
Hazard Category Code: R20/21/22
Safety instructions: S22; S24/25; S36/37/39
RTECS number: KG7964000
Dangerous goods mark: Xn 
Molecular structure data
1, molar refractive index: 78.45
2, molar volume (m / mol): 240.9
3, isotonic capacity (90.2K): 625.2
4, surface tension (dyne / cm): 45.3
5. Polarization rate (10cm): 31.10 
1 refractory anemia; 2 traumatic, chronic infection, malnutrition and other wasting diseases. 
1. Various refractory anemia
2. Trauma, chronic infection, malnutrition and other wasting diseases.
Neck bench press
Type : Strength
Level : Intermediate Main muscle groups : Pectoral muscles
Other muscles : triceps, shoulders Equipment requirements : barbell
Neck bench press action essentials
1. Lying on a flat bench. Use the mid-grip (which allows your forearms and upper arms to form a 90-degree angle during exercise), remove the barbell from the shelf, straighten your arms, and lift it just above your neck. This is your starting position.
2. While you are inhaling, slowly lower the barbell until you feel it touch your neck.
3. After a few moments of rest, use the chest muscles to push the barbell back to the initial position while exhaling. Keep this position and squeeze the chest. After a short stay, the second preparation is beginning to slowly decline. Hint: The downtime should be at least twice as long as the referral.
4. Repeat the action to the recommended number of times.
5. After finishing the training, put the barbell back on the shelf.
6. If you start doing this training, it is recommended that observers be on the sidelines. If you can't find anyone, it's a good idea to use a very conservative weight to do this exercise.
7. You must maintain control over the barbell throughout the process.
5-minute high-intensity fat burning training that is more effective than 30 minutes of running
The most effective thing for fitness is not how much time you spend on it, but whether you really put it all in, and many children's shoes feel that they have reached the day's exercise for two or three hours in the gym. But perhaps it's far less effective than people running out of the 15-minute HIIT. So the only criterion used to measure fitness is whether you really use up the last effort to complete this action, even if you only exercise for 5 minutes, it is much better than your aimless running for half an hour!
The 5-minute high-intensity training recommended today is for such a purpose, without any equipment, a yoga mat can be done at home. There are a total of 5 actions, each of which adheres to a 20 second interval of 10 seconds, and repeats once it is completed. Children who want to achieve better results can increase the number of groups appropriately, and there will be obvious improvement in the week!
Start with a bow and arrow, alternately jump in place, and kneel to the lowest point.
The posture of the flat support begins, the left and right arms rotate in a straight line, and then alternately raise the hand and pat the shoulder.
Separate your legs and jump up, then lift your left leg and bend your knee to the highest point, then lift your right leg again and again.
The legs are separated from the shoulders, the knees are slightly bent and the hands are pushed up and down, and then the legs are lifted up.
Prone on the yoga mat, push up and get up, then squat up and jump to complete one.