Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||HCG||Other Name:||Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) For Injection|
|Usage:||Human Growth Hormone||Feature:||Natural And Healthy|
Positive grip weight - positive grip weight exercise forearm muscle group movement
The Cable Roller Wrist Extension is one of the unconventional exercise exercises for the forearm muscles. It can fully and completely act on the forearm muscles, strengthen the working ability of the forearm muscles, and improve the muscle mass and muscles of the forearm muscles. Separates the muscle lines and enhances the visual beauty of the forearm during relaxation.
Target muscle group: forearm muscle group
Forward rewinding requires contraction of the forearm flexor, and backward retraction requires adequate contraction of the forearm extensor.
1. The elbow joint is slightly flexed, the front of the arm is lifted about the shoulder and the shoulder is high, and the palm of the hand is held down on both sides of the straight handle.
2. Keep your arms in front of your forehead, focus on your forearms, turn your wrists clockwise (or counterclockwise) with your hands and turn the straight handles slowly, and slowly roll the ropes until the weights are close to the straight handles. Reverse the straight shank to slowly extend the rope to the bottom.
3. Repeatedly until the forearm muscles are tired and sore, unable to continue to scroll.
4. Later, go to the next set of exercises until you have completed the specified group, the number of times.
1. During the whole process of movement, it must be ensured that the rolling speed is uniform, especially when the heavy objects are lowered and the ropes are longened, the heavy objects must not be allowed to fall.
2. Distinguish the effect of positive and negative reeling on the forearm muscles. It can be alternated and has achieved the effect of comprehensively exercising the forearm muscles.
3. The instrument can be self-made: a straight line in the center of a straight stick or a straight pull handle, and a heavy rope such as a bell under the short rope.