white Testosterone base powders cas:58-22-0 for bodybuilding
Name: Testosterone base.
CAS No.: 58-22-0
Molecular formula: C19H28O2
Molecular weight: 288.43
Characters: White powders, Insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol.
Price: Factory price.
Packaging Details: Packing according to the arrangement of customer orders.
Payment: T/T; Western Union; Money Gram;Bank transfer.
Delivery Time: The day after the payment.
Supply Ability: Enough Stock
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Appearance: White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder
MOQ(Min order quantity):10grams.
Manufacture: kf Steroid
Usage: Muscle powder,pharamaceutical material,Muscle building for men
Testosterone base Description:
Testosterone Base is an injectable steroid that contains Testosterone base with no ester attatched to it. Testosterone Base is the most common anabolic hormone that there is and is also considered the most basic. Due to this, bodybuilders often consider it the base steroid to most all cycles.
Testosterone Base is both anabolic and androgenic in nature. Users of this steroid will notice a dramatic gain in muscle size and strength, as well as an overall sense of well being and increases libido and sex drive.
Testosterone base Application:
It promotes health and well-being, enhances libido, increases energy and promotes fat loss. It can also boost immunity. Its aids in gaining and preserving lean muscle mass. It prevents against bone loss as well as heart disease.
Some more products:
|2||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Acetate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|3||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Propionate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|4||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Cypionate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|5||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Phenylpropionate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|6||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Isocaproate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|7||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Decanoate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|8||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Testosterone Undecanoate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|9||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Sustanon 250||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|10||Pharmaceutical intermediates--1-Testosterone Cypionate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|11||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Turinabol||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|12||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Oral Turinabol||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|13||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Stanolone||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|14||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|15||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Nandrolone Cypionate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|16||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|17||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Boldenone Acetate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|18||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|19||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|20||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Drostanolone Enanthate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|21||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Methenolone Acetate (Primobolan)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|22||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Methenolone Enanthate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|23||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Trenbolone Acetate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|24||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Trenbolone Enanthate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|25||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|26||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Epiandrosterone||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|27||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Anavar||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|28||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Anadrol||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|29||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Winstrol||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|30||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Dianabol||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|31||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Superdrol||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|32||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|33||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|34||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Toremifene Citrate (Fareston)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|35||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Femara||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|36||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Aromasin||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|37||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Proviron||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|38||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Arimidex||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|39||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|40||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Cabergoline (Caber)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|41||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Finasteride||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|42||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Dutasteride||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|43||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Ostarine (MK-2866)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|44||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Cardarine (GW-501516)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|45||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Andarine (S4)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|46||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Ligandrol (LGD-4033)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|47||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Ibutamoren (MK-677)||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|48||Pharmaceutical intermediates--RAD140||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|49||Pharmaceutical intermediates--SR9009||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|50||Pharmaceutical intermediates--YK11||100% ≤ 20 microns|
|56||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Vardenafil Pharmaceutical intermediates--Hydrochloride||Conforms|
|57||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Dapoxetine Hydrochloride||Conforms|
|58||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Yohimbine Pharmaceutical intermediates--Hydrochloride||Conforms|
|61||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Ethyl Oleate(EO)||Conforms|
|62||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Benzyl Alcohol (BA)||Conforms|
|63||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Benzyl Benzoate (BB)||Conforms|
|64||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Grape Seed Oil (GSO)||Conforms|
|65||Pharmaceutical intermediates--2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP)|
|66||Pharmaceutical intermediates--1,3-Dimethylpentylamine (DMAA)||Conforms|
|67||Pharmaceutical intermediates--4-Acetamidophenol (Paracetamol)||Conforms|
|68||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA)||Conforms|
|69||Pharmaceutical intermediates--Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DXM)||Conforms|
Target exercise site: the midline of the deltoid muscle (also for the front of the deltoid muscle, the three heads also have exercise)
1. Sit on the flat stool, your feet will open naturally, your legs will stabilize your body, your hips should be tightly attached to the backrest, the waist should be tightened, do not stick to the backrest, and the abdomen should be chested. Hold the middle of the dumbbell with both hands, lift it from the sides of the body, keep the angle between the big arm and the arm at 90 degrees, and the palm is facing straight ahead.
2. Then inhale deeply and push the dumbbells from the sides of the body respectively. The fists are opposite and intersect at the top of the head, but do not touch the dumbbells to each other. Inhale when falling, and practice repeatedly.
1. This action can be used in standing position (below), but relatively speaking, it is more stable in sitting position, and avoids the lower limbs and the trunk to borrow more force, which is more effective for deltoid exercise.
2. The whole process of action is generally the use of two-handed fists (ie, palm forward, that is, the main explanation of this article), if the fists of both hands are facing forward (ie, the palm is opposite, as shown below), the center of gravity begins to lean toward the deltoid toe, two The action has exercise on the anterior and middle bundles of the deltoid muscle, but it is only a matter of specific gravity.
3. When the weight is medium or heavy, the elbow joint must not be straight and easy to be injured; the waist also begins to share the shoulder strength, so it is better to wear the belt.
4. In order to get different effects from the barbell recommendation, try to lower the dumbbell as much as possible, then lift both arms at the same time, so that the action is larger.
5. If the arms are pushed straight to the highest point, the arms are fully extended, and once the elbows are fully extended—locked, the deltoid muscles are not very hard, and the bones support the weight almost entirely. If you stop before the elbow joint is straightened and start to lower the dumbbell, the effect will be greatly enhanced.
6. The method of heavy weight dumbbells:
|Contact Person :||Miss. Anne|