Product name:kigtropin hgh
Other names:kigtropin hgh/hgh/191aa
Payment methods:Western Union,money Gram,Bank transfer
Delivery;within 3 days after payment received.
Usage:For anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization
Kigtropin Recombinant Human Growth Hormone with 191 amino acids residues. The origin of KIGTROPIN is a Recombinant Human Growth Hormone. KIGTROPIN is produced by recombinant DNA technology in E.coli secretion expression system. KIGTROPIN has the same amino acid sequence with 191 residues as the native human growth hormone produced in the human body.
Growth failure of children due to endogenous growth hormone deficiency (GHD). In adults with growth hormone deficiency, KIGTROPIN reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass and improves energy, vitality and subjective well-being. In patients suffering from severe burns, AIDS associated muscle wasting, or undergoing major operations, KIGTROPIN promotes wound healing, attenuates the protein-catabolic response and improves whole-body nitrogen condition after operation.
the standard dosing pattern at the beginning of the HGH program is as follows.
- 4IU per day (2IU in the morning and 2IU in late afternoon) for bodybuilding purposes
- 2IU per day for anti aging purposes
- 8IU per day to treat severe burns, cuts, bone damage (shor period of time)
- doctor and blood tests determine the dose for any other purpose
Always release the water slowly and down the side of the glass, whenever adding water to the powder. This ensures that the compound remains intact. Growth Hormone by nature is quite fragile. Once the water is in, gently swirl the solution. DO NOT SHAKE. Continue to swirl slowly until all is dissolved.
Where to inject:
The inner thigh is the most readily absorbed area. This should be done, carefully pinching a small fold and injecting in the middle.The abdomen is not recommend as the fat tends to slow the absorption process. Growth Hormone can be injected anywhere however.
When to take:
What could we do for you?
Plank is a muscle training method similar to push-ups. It is mainly in prone position during exercise. It can effectively exercise the transverse abdominis muscle and is recognized as an effective method for training core muscle groups.
Prone, elbows bent on the ground, shoulders and elbows perpendicular to the ground, feet on the ground, body off the ground, torso straight, head, shoulders, ankles and ankles in the same plane, abdominal muscles Tight, the pelvic floor muscles are tightened, the spine is extended, the eyes are looking to the ground, and breathing is maintained evenly.
Each group was kept for 60 seconds, 4 groups were trained each time, and the interval between groups was no more than 20 seconds. 
The elbow joint and shoulder joint are kept straight with the body
angle. Enter the prone position on the floor and support your weight with your toes and your forearms. The arms are curved and placed under the shoulders. Keep your body straight at all times and keep it as long as possible.
To increase the difficulty, the arm or leg can be raised. The shoulders are above the elbows, keeping the abdominal muscles constantly contracting (control), keeping the buttocks no higher than the shoulders, and the feet are shoulder-width apart. The hand can be put together, and the hips should be raised as appropriate for 75 seconds or more (because our hips will sink over time, we need to keep the hips and waist and legs straight). The neck stays forward and can exercise the neck
Exercise your core muscles to make you skinny and healthier, away from lower back pain.
This action primarily shapes the lines of the waist, abdomen and buttocks. More importantly, it helps maintain the balance of the shoulder blades and makes your back lines more attractive.
The flat support reduces back injuries because it strengthens the muscles when the plate is supported, so it doesn't put too much pressure on the spine and back, and it also gives strong support to the back, especially in the upper back area.
Keep your body straight at all times and keep it as long as possible. To increase the difficulty, the arm or leg can be raised.
Need a more suitable tablet, not too hard or too soft. The shoulder is above the elbow, keeping the abdominal muscles constantly contracting (control)
Not suitable for the crowd:
The flat support looks simple, but it has some requirements for the bones and wrists of the arms, wrists, shoulders, and waist. If you have pain in your shoulders, waist, back, etc., it is best not to exercise. For people with ligament injuries such as wrist ligament injury, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, and history of shoulder dislocation, reluctant exercise may increase the risk of symptoms. In addition, the population of lumbar disc herniation or lumbar muscle strain should consult the physician and then consider the exercise of the waist and abdomen such as flat support, curling, and sit-ups.
1. People with severe scoliosis, acute lumbar disc herniation, and osteoporosis are not recommended for slab support because bones and muscles are not up to standard. However, the plate support has a corrective effect on mild scoliosis and can also be used as a restorative exercise in the later stages of lumbar disc herniation.
2. It is not recommended for middle-aged and older people over the age of 45 to do plate support, but those who have persisted in long-term exercise and good physical fitness are no problem. Locke is more than 60 years old. Since this exercise puts pressure on blood vessels, it is not recommended for people with cardiovascular disease.
3. Due to the large amount of muscle movement on the waist and abdomen, pregnant women are not recommended to support the plate. However, maternal support for more than 42 days postpartum is recommended for plate support, which is beneficial for the recovery of pelvic floor muscles and prevention of uterine prolapse.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Anne|