CAS No.: 58-20-8
Molecular Formula: C27H40O3
Molecular Weight: 412.61
Melting point 98.5-104°C
Specific optical rotation +85°-+92°
Appearance:white or off-white crystalline powder.
minimum order quantity:10grams.
Steroid hormones, also known as steroid hormones. Has a very important medical value. In the maintenance of life, regulating sexual function, has a clear role in the development of the body, immune regulation, skin disease treatment and birth control. The discovery and development of steroid hormone drugs is an important stage in the development of medicinal chemistry.
This is especially true whenever we are withdrawing a strong (aromatizing) androgen like testosterone, as a considerable drop in weight (and strength) is to be expected as retained water is excreted. This should not be of much concern; instead the user should focus on ancillary drug therapy so as to preserve the solid mass underneath.
Another way athletes have found to lessen the "crash", is to first replace the testosterone with a milder anabolic like Deca-Durabolin. This steroid is administered alone, at a typical dosage (200-400mg per week), for the following month or two. In this "stepping down" procedure the user is attempting to turn the watery bulk of a strong testosterone into the more solid muscularity we see with nandrolone preparations.
In many instances this practice proves to be very effective. Of course we must remember to still administer ancillary drugs at the conclusion, as endogenous testosterone production will not be rebounding during the Deca therapy.
The mechanism of action of steroid hormones - gene expression theory.
Steroid hormones 
Steroid hormones are small in molecular mass and fat-soluble. They can be transported into target cells by diffusion or carrier. After entering the cells, the hormones bind to receptors in the cytoplasm to form a hormone-receptor complex. With the appropriate temperature and participation of Ca2+, the ability to undergo an all-transformation through the nuclear membrane occurs.
After entering the nucleus, the hormone binds to the nuclear receptor to form a complex. This complex binds to a non-histone specific site of chromatin, initiates or inhibits the DNA transcription process at that site, thereby promoting or inhibiting the formation of mRNA, and as a result, inducing or reducing the synthesis of certain proteins (mainly enzymes), Achieve its biological effects. A hormone molecule can generate thousands of protein molecules to achieve hormone amplification.
When hormones in muscle activity respond to muscle activity, various hormones, especially hormone levels that mobilize energy supply, change to varying degrees, affecting the body's metabolic level and the functional level of each organ. Certain hormone levels were measured during exercise and during post-exercise recovery, and compared to the resting value, the change was called the hormonal response to exercise. The response and adaptation of major hormones to exercise are shown in Table 12-2. Viru divides hormones into three types of response depending on how fast the various hormones in the plasma change during exercise.
Fast-acting hormones immediately after the start of exercise, the hormones in plasma are significantly elevated and peak in a short period of time, such as adrenaline, norepinephrine, cortisol and adrenocorticotropic hormone.
After the start of the intermediate reaction hormone movement, the hormones in the plasma slowly and steadily rise and peak in a few minutes, such as aldosterone, thyroxine and vasopressin.
The hormones in the plasma do not change immediately after the start of the slow-reaction hormone movement. When the exercise reaches 30 to 40 minutes, it slowly rises and reaches a peak at a later time, such as growth hormone, glucagon, and calcium reduction. And insulin. 
The triceps, in terms of the proportion of the arm muscles, do not require a particularly large circumference and require careful precision.
The Barbell Triceps Extension is one of the most effective exercises for practicing the triceps. It is also a difficult movement. This exercise can only be performed if the triceps and elbow joints are very powerful. According to the posture, it can be divided into sitting posture and standing posture. It is recommended to adopt a sitting posture.
Target exercise site: increase triceps circumference
1. Sitting on the priest's chair, leaning against the seat under the shoulder blade, or sitting on the front of the bench; if standing, it is required to stand upright and keep it from shaking during the movement.
2. Action process: Lift the barbell on the top of the head, straighten the arms, but the two elbows are not locked, the upper arm is just outside the ears; the elbow is slowly lowered to the back of the neck and the barbell is stopped, and the forearm just parallels the ground. Position; pause a little, then apply force on the upper arm and lift the barbell back to the starting position. repeat.
1. Always pay attention to the elbow joint. When the pressure is very high, stop and rest and practice. Otherwise, it will be easily injured.
2. The direction of the elbow joint should be kept forward regardless of the force or reduction of the action. Otherwise, not only the triceps but also the triceps will be easily injured.
3. The position of the head should be stable. When the force is applied, the neck muscles are easy to borrow. Because the neck is under limited pressure, if the neck is over-distributed, it will cause a cervical sprain.
4. Generally, it is most suitable to select the crank barbell, and the barbell can be used to effectively concentrate the triceps.
5. Standing posture compared with sitting posture, it is easy to appear waist, so avoid waist injuries.
6. Similar actions on fixed instruments:
(1) Cable Seated Triceps Extension:
(2) Lever Overhead Triceps Extension:
(3) Lever Seated Triceps Extension:
(4) Lever Seated Alternating Triceps Extension:
|Contact Person :||Miss. Anne|