Oral steroids Exemestane (Aromasin) cas107868-30-4 oral rabs steriods for women
Product Name: Exemestane , Aromasin, Breast Cancer Treatment drug
Product Categories: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients;chiral;Antineoplastic (Hormonal);Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Steroids;Pfizer compounds;Steroid and Hormone;API;Anti-cancer&immunity;Inhibitors
||155.13 ° C
Exemestane Description :
The chemical name of exemestane is 1,4-diene-3,17-dione-6-methylenesterrol or 6-methyleneandrost-1,4-diene-3,17-dione , white or off-white crystalline powder; odorless. Soluble in chloroform, soluble in ethyl acetate, acetone, methanol or ethanol, almost insoluble in water. Clinically applicable to postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer who have progressed after treatment with tamoxifen.
The active ingredient is a white to slightly yellow crystalline powder with a molecular weight of 296.41. Exemestane is freely soluble in N, N-dimethylformamide, soluble in methanol, and practically insoluble in water.Each AROMASIN Tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: mannitol, crospovidone, polysorbate 80, hypromellose, colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, simethicone, polyethylene glycol 6000, sucrose, magnesium carbonate, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, and polyvinyl alcohol.
1. A second-generation aromatase inhibitor for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer and as an adjunct to early breast cancer.
2. Developed by Pharmacia & Upjohn. Approved by the US FDA in October 1997. Antineoplastic agents, second-generation aromatase inhibitors. Exemestane is the first oral hormonal drug that selectively targets and permanently In combination with aromatase, once the binding of exemestane to the enzyme occurs, the enzyme can never reproduce estrogen. It can inhibit the supply of estrogen to cancer cells and help prevent cells from growing. Breast cancer and its use as an adjuvant treatment for early breast cancer.
3. This product is a second-generation aromatase inhibitor. It can irreversibly combine with aromatase to inactivate it, thereby preventing the biosynthesis of estrogen. It is clinically used for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer and for early breast cancer. Adjuvant therapy, exact curative effect, good tolerance, relatively few side effects 
Source (name), content (potency)
This product is 6-methylene androst-1,4-diene-3,17-dione. Calculated as dry product, containing C20H24O2 should be 98.0% ~ 102.0%.
This product is white or off-white crystalline powder; odorless.
This product is soluble in chloroform and dissolves in ethyl acetate, acetone, methanol or ethanol, and is almost insoluble in water.
The growth of breast cancer cells can depend on the presence of estrogen. Estrogen (estrone and estradiol) in the postmenopausal cycle of women is mainly composed of aromatase in peripheral tissues and androgen in the adrenal gland and ovary. Ketone and testosterone) are converted. Preventing estrogen production by inhibiting aromatase is an effective method for the selective treatment of postmenopausal hormone-dependent breast cancer. Exemestane is an irreversible steroidal aromatase inactivating agent, structurally similar to the natural substrate of the enzyme, androstenedione, which is a pseudo-substrate of aromatase, which can irreversibly interact with the active site of the enzyme. Point combination to inactivate it (this effect is also called "self-destructive inhibition"), which significantly reduces estrogen levels in the blood circulation of postmenopausal women, but has no significant effect on the biosynthesis of corticosteroids and aldosterol in the adrenal gland. At 600 times higher than the concentration of inhibitory aromatase, there was no significant effect on other enzymes in the steroidogenic pathway. 
Device abdomen: the whole part of the rectus abdominis muscle
The Machine Crunch is relatively simple. The gym has this simple device. It is very simple and easy to use. It can increase the load according to your own situation and can exercise the whole abdomen very well.
Target exercise muscle: rectus abdominis
1. The chest is pressed against the cushion, the waist is close to the back of the chair, and the handle is held back by both hands.
2. Breathe slowly, and push the weight down on the abdomen. After the abdomen is tightened, the inhalation is slowly reduced.
1. The range of motion does not need to be too large, and the abdomen feels tight.
2. Do not use force on the hand, you need to complete the action with abdominal muscle strength.