99.5% quality Nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) cas434-22-0 raw powders
Chinese name: Nuolong
Chinese alias: 17β-Hydroxy-19-norandrost-4-en-3-one; 19-nortestosterone;
English name: Nandrolone
English alias: NADROLONE; 17beta-hydroxy-4-estren-3-one; menidrabol; Oestrenolon; Nandrolone; nortestosterone; 19-nortestosterone; nortestonate; NANDROLON;
CAS No.: 434-22-0
MDL number: MFCD00003664
EINECS number: 207-101-0
RTECS number: KG7964000
BRN number: 2055849
PubChem number: 24897817
Molecular formula: C18H26O2
Molecular weight: 274.39800
Vapor pressure: 2.25E-09mmHg at 25°C 
Medical use: The nutritional deficiency of the elderly, weight loss, for people with severe burns and surgery.
Body Uses: Promote muscle growth and development, increase training endurance and training load, and its effect has never been confirmed.
Risks: Acne, masculinity in women, high doses may lead to cancer, diabetes, severe mental disorders.
1. Various refractory anemia
2. Trauma, chronic infection, malnutrition and other wasting diseases.
1. When combined with adrenocortical hormones, especially mineralocorticoids, it increases the risk of edema.
Combined use of adrenocorticotropic hormone or glucocorticoids can accelerate the production of acne.
2. The anti-coagulant activity can be enhanced by the action of androgen and protein anabolic steroids to reduce the concentration of coagulation factor precursors (due to changes in the synthesis and decomposition of coagulation factor precursors) and to increase the affinity of anticoagulant substances to receptors. Reduce the amount when used in combination with dicoumarins or indandione derivatives.
3. When combined with drugs with hepatotoxicity, it can aggravate damage to the liver, especially for long-term use, as well as patients with liver disease.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Anne|