Main product information:
Chemical Name:Testosterone Isocaproate
Other-name:Testostero;3-oxoandrost-4-en-17-yl-4-methylpentanoate;(17beta)-3-oxoandrost-4-en-17-yl 4-methylpentanoate; Testosterone Isocaproate(Testostero);Test Isocaproate
CAS No: 15262-86-9
Einecs No: 239-307-1
Appearance: white crystalline powder.
MOQ (min order quantity):10grams.
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Package:In foil bag or drum.
Appearance:White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder
Usage: Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones.
Testosterone Isocaproate Cas15262-86-9 is not found individually but it is contained in some other drugs such as in Sustanon 250 and also in Omnadren, which are easily available in the market. Testosterone Isocaproate is somewhat same to the Testosterone Caproate but with a few exceptions. It has got same number of hydrogens, carbons, oxygen and same molecular weight but its active life is one day more as compared to Testosterone Caproate. Testosterone Isocaproate is bounded with a fatty acid or an ester which causes a delay in its release in the body. It has got a more active life which means it will stay in the body for a longer period of time and therefore to get it in the form of an injection once or at max twice a week in enough.
Testosterone Isocaproate Cas15262-86-9 is well known for being part of the popular testosterone blends Omnadren and Sustanon. It is also ideal for TRT or HRT due to the longer half life and once a week injection schedule to keep stable blood levels. Isocaproate production approximately 72 mg of actual testosterone per 100mg shot.
(COA) for Testosterone Isocaproate
HPLC for Testosterone Isocaproate
Order Process and Tips:
Price: Fair and Competitive
Package: Discreet and disguised. Detailed things can be discussed via email.
Shipping methods: We can take different shipping ways for different quantities and different countries.
Other Service: Parcel picture, tracking number and tracking website can be offered after shipment.
Customs Rate: 99.9% success rate. If seized, it will be re-shipped for you.
The trapezius muscle training is simpler than the general bodybuilding training. The main action is shrug, that is, the shoulders are lifted in the direction of both ears. The equipment needed for shrugging practice only needs a pair of dumbbells or a barbell. Other training to strengthen the trapezius: ordinary deadlifts and upright rowing.
Target exercise site: trapezius (also related to the neck muscles, upper back muscles)
1. Stand naturally, with your hands on your back, hold a barbell or dumbbell, and hang down in front of your legs.
2. Both shoulders rise up at the same time, so that the shoulders touch the ears as much as possible, then slowly turn the shoulders backwards at this apex position, and then slowly turn from the back to the downside of the arms. Repeat it. Don't bend your elbows during the shrug.
1. The principle of shrug training is: don't be too light, not too heavy. The reasonable weight should be that you can complete the whole action strictly as required, that is, the shoulders should be as close as possible to the ears, keep it for a while, and don't bend your elbows. Then, both shoulders are simultaneously lowered to the lowest point. The entire action can be done 10-12 repetitions.
2. If you make your wrist slightly bent and turn the two elbows outward, this is more effective for the contraction of the shoulder trapezius.
3. Trajectory training strategy: As with other body parts, try to diversify the movements as much as possible. After trying a variety of shrug exercises, including traditional shrug and upright rowing, select the most effective few exercises to focus on training. Stick to the barbell and dumbbell as the basis of the trapezius muscle training, and the action such as the puller as an auxiliary choice.
4. Traditional dumbbells and barbells shrug and stand up rowing, mainly to exercise the upper part of the trapezius muscle, and can not directly exercise the middle and lower trapezius muscles. To better exercise the entire trapezius muscle, the 10 innovative shrug movements described below are achieved. Break the old boring of the trapezius muscle training.
(1) shrug behind
Also known as "Hani shrug", named after the eightth Olympia, Mr. Lee Hani.
Putting the barbell behind you, not in front of the thigh, forces you to pull the shoulder blade back over the entire shrug, so you can exercise more in the middle of the trapezius (although most of the pressure is still in the upper part of the trapezius). It would be better to do this on the Smith machine.
(2) Shrugging on the upper slope
Sitting face up on the inclined bench, the flat stool is at a 60 degree angle or higher with the ground. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and your arms are perpendicular to the ground (similar to the initial posture of the upwardly inclined dumbbell). Then shrug. This produces a different angle of impact on the trapezius muscle than the shrug that is perpendicular to the ground in the upper body.
(3) prone shrug
This action is exactly the opposite of the upward sloping shoulder. Face down on the upper inclined stool or high-flat stool, hold a barbell or two dumbbells with both hands, straighten your arms and be perpendicular to the ground. Don't shrug your shoulders, but lift your shoulders by tightening your shoulder blades while keeping your arms straight. This exercises the middle and upper half of the trapezius.
(4) Calf training machine shrugs
Stand on the calf trainer, place your shoulders under the mat, then shrug your shoulders in the same way as shoulders. Since the arms do not need to resist the resistance on the side of the body, the elbows and wrist joints are not subjected to a slight pressure. This training also locks each movement on the same motion trajectory.
(5) shrug peak peak contraction
Each time the shrug action reaches the top position, hold for 3 to 5 seconds, which can significantly increase the shrug strength. A similar peak contraction is particularly effective for shrugging. Unlike many referrals, the contraction joint does not lock when shrugging, and because the arms are perpendicular to the ground, the downward force of gravity will be maximized.
(6) shrugging on the head
Although this unique action can use both a barbell and two dumbbells, we recommend the Smith machine for safety and affordability. At the beginning, the barbell is at the top of the head, just like the top position of the shoulder press, except that the shoulder blade is pulled as far as possible. Then push the barbell up as high as possible. Attention should be placed on the up and down movement of the scapula.
(7) Single arm shrug
Despite the use of dumbbells, most exercisers also shrug their shoulders at the same time. However, the trapezius muscle can also benefit from unilateral training like other muscles. Grab the D-shaped handle attached to the low-level puller, and then switch to the other hand after all the times, or hold a dumbbell or handle with both hands, and train the left and right trapezius muscles alternately. One-sided shrug can focus on each side and increase the range of motion. Unilateral training in the gym is not a common exercise method, but it is helpful for the trapezius.
(8) Smith machine shrugs
Whether it's shrugging behind, shrugging on the head, or shrugging with traditional arms down and barbells in front, the Smith machine can lock the shrug action in a vertical path while easily changing body position. For example, when doing shrug action, you can train the lower part of the trapezius muscle backwards and slightly bend the waist, or use the Smith machine to make a single arm shrug.
(9) Low position rally shrug
Grasp the grip attached to the lower tensioner and stand backwards so that the tensioner is at an angle of about 45 degrees to the ground while shrugging backwards. It can be exercised to the upper and middle of the trapezius muscle at the same time.
(10) Cross Rally Shrug
Stand in the middle of the cross puller and grasp the D-shaped handle attached to the left and right pullers. The puller should be set to the lowest position. Shrug your shoulders and keep your arms straight and stretch out at a 45-degree angle to your body. In addition to the position of the arms and the direction of the pressure, in addition to lifting the scapula (the upper part of the trapezius muscle), it is also easier to pull the shoulder blade (the middle of the trapezius muscle).
|HOT PRODUCTS KungFu Steroid|
|Testosterone Enanthate||CAS: 315-37-7|
|Testosterone Propionate||CAS: 57-85-2|
|Testosterone phenylpropionate||CAS: 1255-49-8|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||SUS250|
|Testosterone Cypionate||CAS: 58-20-8|
|Trenbolone Acetate||CAS: 10161-34-9|
|Trenbolone Enanthate||CAS: 10161-33-8|
|Trenbolone Hex (Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate)||CAS: 23454-33-3|
|Contact Person :||Anne|