Product name:jintropin hgh
Other names:jintropin hgh/hgh/191aa,Genesci hgh,somatropin
Payment methods:Western Union,money Gram,Bank transfer
Delivery;within 3 days after payment received.
Usage:For anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization
If any demands,pls kindly contact me.
What's Hgh growth hormone?
Hgh growth hormone is used for the treatment of slow growth and severe burns in children with endogenous growth hormone deficiency, chronic renal failure and Turner syndrome.
How to use?
Subcutaneous or intramuscular injections have the same effect. Subcutaneous injections usually produce higher serum HGH concentrations than intramuscular injections, but the concentration of IGF-1 produced is consistent.
HGH absorption is usually slower, plasma HGH concentration usually peaks after 3-5 hours of administration, and the elimination half-life is generally 2-3 hours; HGH is cleared by the liver and kidneys, and adults are faster than children, and are excluded directly from the urine. Metabolic HGH is extremely small.
1. Children with bone closure are disabled
2, patients with symptoms of tumor progression are disabled
3, severe systemic infection and other critically ill patients are disabled during the acute shock period of the body
1. A patient who is used to confirm the diagnosis under the guidance of a doctor.
2. Diabetic patients may need to adjust the dose of anti-diabetic drugs.
3. Patients with a growth hormone deficiency caused by brain tumors or patients with a history of intracranial injuries must closely monitor the progress of their underlying disease or the possibility of recurrence.
4, the use of corticosteroids will inhibit the growth of growth hormone, so patients with ACTH deficiency should adjust the amount of corticosteroids to avoid the inhibition of growth hormone.
5, a small number of patients may have hypothyroidism during the growth hormone treatment process, should be corrected in time to avoid affecting the efficacy of growth hormone, patients should be regularly checked for thyroid function, if necessary, thyroxine supplement.
6. Patients with endocrine disorders (including growth hormone deficiency) may be prone to spondylolisthesis of the femoral head. If claudication occurs during the treatment of growth hormone, attention should be paid to the assessment.
|Products name||Min order quantity||Products name||Stock quantity|
|Rentropin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||HGH 176-191-biopeptides||1600kits in stock every month|
|Hygetropin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||Riptropin-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|Hygetropin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||CJC-1295(DAC)-biopeptides||2000kits in stock every month|
|Jintropin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||CJC-1295-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|Kigtropin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||PEG-MGF-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|Taitropin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||MGF-biopeptides||1500kits in stock every month|
|Ansomone-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||MT-i/ii-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|IGF-1 LR3-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||GHRP-6/2-biopeptides||2000kits in stock every month|
|IGF-1 LR3-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||Ipamorelin-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|HCG-biohcg||Original 50000iu/kit||PT-141-biopeptides||1800kits in stock every month|
|HCG-biohcg||Original 50000iu/kit||Hexarelin-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|Igtropin-biohgh||Original 100mcg*10vials||Hexarelin-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|Igtropin-biohgh||Original 100mcg*10vials||Sermorelin-biopeptides||1400kits in stock every month|
|HGH 4iu-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||HMG-biopeptides||1000kits in stock every month|
|Erythropoietin-biohgh||Original 100iu/kit||Insulin-biopeptides||950kits in stock every month|
The trapezius muscle is the most striking muscle on our back, shaped like a diamond, extending from our neck down to the middle back, like a beautiful shawl
The trapezius muscle is the superficial muscle located in the upper back and the middle back. It originates from the base of the skull, runs down, the middle back area, and runs in the width direction, including the shoulder blade.
Many people say that the first impression of the trapezius muscle is the connection between the neck and the shoulder (upper part of the trapezius)! This is very one-sided!
In fact, it can be divided into upper, middle and lower parts according to the direction of muscle fibers. And the function of each part will be different!
Upper part of the trapezius: the main function is to lift the shoulder blade and rotate the shoulder blade
Middle of the trapezius: posterior scapula
Lower part of the trapezius: sinking, lower slewing scapula
Many people will ignore a problem:
Due to the sedentary posture and the unbalanced training situation (too much focus on the front chest muscles, the training of the front triangle) for most people, the middle and lower part of the trapezius muscle is weak!
Insufficient muscle strength in the lower and lower part of the trapezius muscle, the lack of tension can lead to the stability of the shoulder blade; a series of bad posture: shoulder forward, lift, internal rotation, including chest hunch. Scapula eversion and more!
Therefore, it is very important to strengthen the muscle training in the lower and middle part of the trapezius muscle!
How to do?
Middle of trapezius
The main function of the middle part of the trapezius muscle is the posterior scapula!
We will experience the movement of the middle of the trapezius muscle from the most basic joint movement.
Recommended action: elastic with shoulder blade
This is a simple action to activate your muscles!
Choose a stretch band or yoga band, empty hand can also!
1. Stand naturally, then grab the elastic band with both hands and put the arm on the elbow of the body at 90 degrees.
2. The arm bends 90 degrees to the knee, the upper arm is attached to the body, and the shoulder is externally rotated.
3. Use the shoulders to clip back to the elastic band (the scapula is collected). Remember, instead of using the palm, wrist or arm to force, but the shoulders are clipped back (received), ideally, your shoulder blade can hold a pen!
Similar actions include: elastic shoulder-level abduction, leaning over the birds and so on!
As long as there is a movement involving the scapula, the middle part of the trapezius will participate! The most common is the horizontal pull action (sitting rowing, back rowing, etc.)
Action recommendation: sitting rowing
1. Sitting on the bench, grasp the handle with wide grip, relax with both hands and hold the handle, sink the shoulder blade and keep the back strain.
2. Keep your feet in front, keep your knees slightly bent, and your back should be straight.
3. Use the back muscles to contract. When you pull up, do the movements of the shoulder blades first, then follow the elbows. Instead of using your biceps, elbows or shoulders, you can squeeze the shoulder blades backwards. You can clip a blank sheet in the middle. And keep the body in a straight line (do not over-throat to cause lumbar hyperextension)
4. The number of groups and the number of times is recommended to be 12-15 times, do 3-5 groups, rest between groups for 2 minutes
Number of groups: 15 next group, 4 groups each time
|Contact Person :||Anne|