Testosterone Undecanoate cas:5949-44-0 Test undecanoate Testosterone Undecanoate Raw Steroid Powders
Product Name:Testosterone Undecanoate
Other name:Test unde,Testosterone undecanoate,Testosterone unde,Test undecanoate,Test unde 98% min.
Assay: 98% min.
Molecular Formula: C30H48O3
Molecular weight: 456.70
Appearance:White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder
Character: White crystalline powder.
MOQ(min order quantity):10grams.
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Package:In foil bag or drum.
Manufacture: kf Steroid
Usage: Pharmaceutical material, Anabolin,male sex
|Product name||Testosterone Undecanoate|
|CAS register number|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Package||1kg/aluminium foil bag or as required|
|Usage||can be used as pharmaceutical material|
|Minimum order quantity||1g|
|Shipping||By express courier|
|Shipping leading time||Within 24 hours after receiving the payment|
|Payment options||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
Testosterone undecanoate or testosterone undecylate is an ester of testosterone which is used for the treatment of male hypogonadism, and is currently under research for use as a male contraceptive, testosterone undecanoate is sold and distributed under the brand names Andriol, understor, nebido, pantestone, restandol.
Andriol is a version of the anabolic steroid testosterone undecanoatedeveloped by the pharmaceutical company organon, testosterone is said to enter the body as a fat through the lymphatic system, experience from user indicates that in dose of less than 240mg per day, effects are negligible, except at every onset of use, while even in higher dose , effects are still minimal , testosterone undecanoate is therefor thought that most of the steroid is somehow not making it into the blood stream.
|Product Name||Product Name|
|Renbio-- Testosterone Propionate-||Renbio--YK-11|
|Renbio--Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)||Renbio--Carphedon|
|Renbio--Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)||Renbio--Sunifiram|
|Renbio--Nandrolone propionate||Renbio--Andarine S-4|
|Renbio--Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)||Clomifene Citrate|
|Renbio--Drostanolone Enanthate||Renbio---Tamoxifen Citrate|
|Renbio--Methenolone Acetate (Primobolan)||Renbio--Toremifene Citrate|
|Renbio--Trenbolone Enanthate||Renbio--Testosterone Acetate|
|Renbio--Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate||Renbio--Testosterone Cypionate|
|Renbio--Procaine HCl||Renbio--Testosterone Enanthate|
Sit-up barbell arm flexion and extension: supine barbell arm flexion and extension action detailed tutorial
Horizontal arm flexion and extension generally choose barbell, you can also choose dumbbells. According to the lying posture, it can be divided into three types: Lying Triceps Extension, Incline Triceps Extension, and Decline Triceps Extension.
The Barbell Lying Triceps Extension is the most basic exercise for exercising the triceps. It is one of the most effective actions throughout the various stages of the triceps. Others are not detailed, basically similar, and the respective action points are detailed in the final diagram of this article.
Target exercise site: triceps, exercise on the pectoralis major, anterior serratus and latissimus dorsi.
1. The body lies flat on the bench, with the hands clasping the crank barbell, the arms straight, keeping the shoulder width and perpendicular to the body.
2. Inhale at the beginning of the movement. At this time, the upper arm does not move, bend the elbow joint, and let the forearm slowly fall above the head. When the position is two centimeters from the forehead, use the force of the triceps to straighten the arm. Exhale, when the arm is perpendicular to the body again, pause for a second and fall again. repeatedly.
1. If the elbow joint is weak, you can not fully straighten your arm to avoid injury.
2. When exercising with a large weight and straightening the arm, try to use restraint to make the body not leave Ping Deng.
3. When you are close to exhaustion, the vertical boom can be tilted slightly in the direction of the head. By doing a few more times with the strength of the upper chest, you can get more stimulation of the triceps.
4. The distance between the elbows should be kept constant when the arms are raised and lowered, and the position of the middle part of the triceps is guaranteed to be stimulated.
5. Comparison of several horizontal arm flexion and extension: flat and upward oblique and downward oblique of barbell and dumbbell, three kinds of arm flexion and extension
6. Similar actions on fixed instruments:
(1) Cable Lying Triceps Extension:
(2) Cable Incline Triceps Extension:
(3) Cable Decline Triceps Extension:
(4) Lever Lying Triceps Extension: