DNP / 2, 4-Dinitrophenol
Sensitive: Light Sensitive
Appearance: Light yellow to yellow crystals. Soluble in ethanol, benzene, chloroform and ether, dissolved in lye, slightly soluble in cold water.
Usage: Weight loss drug.
Packing: foil bag or tin.
Payment: Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram
Express: EMS, DHL, FedEx, etc(door-to-door)
Delivery: Safe & timely, around 1-3 days after p
2,4-Dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP, or simply DNP) is an organic compound with the formula HOC6H3(NO2)2. It is a yellow, crystalline solid that has a sweet, musty odor. It sublimes, is volatile with steam, and is soluble in most organic solvents as well as aqueous alkaline solutions.It is a precursor to other chemicals and is biochemically active, inhibiting energy (ATP) production in cells with mitochondria and was once used as a diet aid. 2,4-Dinitrophenol is produced by hydrolysis of 2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene.
DNP by some bodybuilders and athletes to rapidly reduce body fat content. Although many people think that DNP is dangerous for the human body, which is itself an efficient action principle is still considered to be studied, in order to seek potential treatment of obesity drugs. At present, the research focuses on the human body naturally occurring uncoupling protein.
DNP, its role is to make the de-coupling of oxidation and phosphorylation. Once given to 10-4M concentration of mitochondria, the uncoupling effect occurs, oxygen absorption is increased, P: O decline, if further given the high concentration will hinder the absorption of oxygen. DNP as a mechanism of action uncoupler is: DNP did not inhibit transfer of electrons, but it can eliminate the proton driving force required for the synthesis of ATP. Since DNP is a lipophilic compound is weakly acidic, it passes through the neutral state proton mitochondrial inner membrane lipid bilayer. When there is a proton gradient across the membrane, it is incorporated in the acidic side of the membrane proton to become a neutral state uncharged, by diffusion through the membrane, and in the alkaline side of the membrane to release a proton, thereby neutralized cross membrane proton gradient.
1. 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag, 1~20kg by aluminum foil vacuum bag.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf life: Three years under well storage situation.
1. Small package send by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, e-express,etc.
2. Cargo send by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Delivery time about 7 working days By Air, 15 days By sea.
4. Payment available for Western Union, Moneygram,bank transfer or TT in advance , etc.
The back of the leg (hamstring muscles) muscles - fitness ball leg bending
Exercise purpose: strengthen the muscle strength of the hind leg (Hamstring) and gluteal muscle (Glute), and develop the core muscle group
The main function of the back muscles of the legs is to bend the knees! Usually we use the prone leg curl to exercise (one of the most common instruments in the gym)
However, fixed instruments can never be compared to free weight! Before we introduced the use of the slide to carry out the training of supine leg bending, but the sliding disc is not common in the gym!
Today is about to introduce a good action: use the fitness ball to bend the leg to exercise the back muscles!
Fitness ball leg bending
Demonstration of action:
1. Sit on the floor, shoulders, firmly on the ground, feet on the fitness ball, keep your shoulders, knees, buttocks in a straight line, the core tightens! The starting position is the reverse fitness ball support!
2. Stabilize your feet, the muscles on the back of the leg force the knees to bend and pull the fitness ball back, bend your knees to 90 degrees! The torso is always in a straight line!
1. When the action is at its highest, tighten your gluteal muscles and the back of your thighs, and then return to the starting position under controlled conditions.
2. The whole process moves to keep the core tight. A total of 8 times, 3 groups, group and group rest for 60 seconds.
3. The difficulty of the action is too large, especially for some people who do not practice their legs and practice the legs before practicing. This is undoubtedly a challenge!
|Contact Person :||Anne|