T3 , L-Triiodothyronine
They are a group of iodine-containing tyrosines, which are synthesized in thyroid gland cells using iodine and tyrosine as raw materials.
When the thyroid gland is affected by TSH and releases thyroid hormone, the glandular epithelial cells first swallow the thyroglobulin in the follicular cavity into the glandular cells by swallowing, and decompose the thyroglobulin under the action of lysosomal proteolytic enzyme. The released T4 and T3 are resistant to deiodinase, and the molecules are small and can enter the blood circulation through the capillaries. The number of T4 on the thyroglobulin molecule far exceeds T3, so T4 accounts for about 90% of the total secreted hormone, and T3 secretion is less, but its activity is 5 times that of T4. The total daily secretion of T4 is about 96 μg, and T3 is about 30 μg. After T4 is released into the blood, part of it is bound to plasma protein, and the other part is transported in the free state in the blood. The two can change each other to maintain the dynamic balance of T4 and T3 in the blood. Because only the free type can enter the cell. Play a role. After T3 is released into the blood, it has a predominantly free form because of its low affinity to plasma proteins. About 50% of T4 deiodination is converted to T3 every day, so the role of T3 cannot be ignored.
What is Triiodothyronine ?
Serum T3 and T4 determinations are commonly used in the diagnosis of thyroid disease, including determination of serum total T3 (T T3), total T4 (T T4) and free T3 (F T3), free T4 (F T4), and reagents for thyroid examination. The difference is different, the reference value is different. Let us look at the clinical significance of T3 and T4:
1. If the serum T T3, T T4, FT3, FT4 increase, especially the increase of T T3 is more obvious, it is hyperthyroidism. In a small number of patients, only serum T T3 is elevated, and serum T T4 is still in the normal range. In a very small number of patients, serum T T4 is increased, while T T3 is not significantly increased.
2. If the serum T T3, T T4, FT3, FT4 is decreased, especially the decrease of T T4 is more obvious, it is hypothyroidism. In a small number of hypothyroidism patients, serum T T4 is reduced, while serum T T3 can be in the normal range.
3, the following conditions must be measured serum F T3, F T4 to reflect the patient's thyroid function status, and the determination of serum TT3, TT4 can not explain its functional status.
(1) pregnancy; (2) taking contraceptives; (3) abnormal concentration of congenital thyroid hormone carrier protein; (4) treatment with adrenocortical hormone; (5) chronic liver and kidney disease.
T3 Triiodothyronine Use as a fat loss supplement:
3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine and 3,3'-diiodo-L-thyronine are used as ingredients in certain over-the-counter fat-loss supplements, designed for bodybuilding. Several studies have shown that these compounds increase the metabolization of fatty acids and the burning of adipose fat tissue in rats.
1) Promote growth and development
2) Effects on metabolism
3) Other aspects, such as thyroid hormones, also play an important role in the activity of some organs. It is important for maintaining the excitability of the nervous system. Thyroid hormone can directly act on the myocardium, promote the release of Ca2+ from the sarcoplasmic reticulum, increase myocardial contractility, and increase heart rate.
T3T4 is also an important basis for identifying the presence or absence of thyroid function disease
Choose us for the following reasons:
High quality products
Most competitive price directly from factory
Most effective teamwork
Good after-sales service
TRX leg bending - strengthen the back of the thigh
The muscles behind the legs (hamstring muscles) are the most easily overlooked in our body parts! Because on the back side of the body, these facial muscles without the chest muscles are eye-catching!
The gym has a large group of people who don't love to practice their legs! In addition to this group of people who do not love to practice their legs, there are another group of people who practice their legs, but only practice the front side of the legs! These imaginations are a good illustration of the problem!
The back of the leg? Although not eye-catching, it does not mean that it can be ignored!
The hamstring muscles are very important!
1 The muscles on the back side of the leg are an engine! All the hip hinges (all kinds of deadlifts, hip bridges) are the protagonists! Is a very important "stable" and "power" muscle group
2. Secondly, the posterior side of the leg and the anterior quadriceps of the leg belong to the “anti-muscle group”. If the back side of your leg is too weak and the muscle strength is unbalanced, it is bound to bring the risk of injury!
Today I will introduce you to a great exercise to strengthen the back of your weak legs!
Use TRX to bend your legs! (Mainly using the knee flexion function of the muscles of the back of the leg!)
In addition to exercising the back of the leg, it will also challenge your core strength, which is more practical and more difficult than the leg curl training on the instrument!
How to do?
1. Use the TRX suspension rope! Sit on your back and put your legs on the TRX! The lower the TRX is from the ground, the more difficult it is!
2. The upper back is close to the ground, the legs are straight, and the core muscles tighten the body of the torso into a straight line!
3. Bend your knees back and pull your heels to your hips! Feel the strong contraction of the back of the thigh! Stay for a second, then slowly play back your legs and return to the starting position
1. When the action is at its highest, tighten your gluteal muscles and the back of your thighs, and then slowly play back under controlled conditions!
2. The whole process moves to keep the core tight. A total of 8 times, 3 groups, group and group rest for 60 seconds.