HGH Genotropin 12mg 36IU Solution Injection Pfizer Bodybuilding
GENOTROPIN 12 mg powder for injection with solvent.
Two chamber cartridge, for use in a Pfizer injection device (GENOTROPIN Pen) or sealed in a disposable pre-filled Genotropin pen Pfizer 12mg GoQuick. The cartridge contains 5 mg somatropin, glycine, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous, disodium phosphate anhydrous, water for injection, m-cresol, mannitol.
GENOTROPIN 5.3 mg powder for injection with solvent.
Two-chamber cartridge, for use in a Pfizer injection device (GENOTROPIN Pen) or sealed in a disposable pre-filled Genotropin pen Pfizer 12mg GoQuick. The cartridge contains 5.3 mg somatropin glycine, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous, disodium phosphate anhydrous, water for injection, m-cresol, mannitol. GENOTROPIN 12 mg powder for injection with solvent.
Two-chamber cartridge, for use in a Pfizer injection device (GENOTROPIN Pen) or sealed in a disposable pre-filled Genotropin pen Pfizer 12mg GoQuick. The cartridge contains 12 mg somatropin, glycine, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous, disodium phosphate anhydrous, water for injection, m-cresol, mannitol.
Genotropin pen Pfizer 12mg (36iu) – Somatropin is a potent metabolic hormone of importance for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins. In children with inadequate endogenous growth hormone and in
children with Prader-Willi syndrome, somatropin stimulates linear growth and increases growth rate. In adults, as well as in children, somatropin maintains a normal body composition by increasing nitrogen retention and stimulation of skeletal muscle growth, and by mobilisation of body fat. Visceral adipose tissue is particularly responsive to somatropin. In addition to enhanced lipolysis, somatropin decreases the uptake of triglycerides into body fat stores. Serum concentrations of IGF-I (Insulin-like Growth Factor-I), and IGFBP3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein 3) are increased by somatropin. In addition, the following actions have been demonstrated:
– Lipid metabolism: Somatropin induces hepatic LDL cholesterol receptors, and affects the profile of serum lipids and lipoproteins. In general, administration of somatropin to growth hormone deficient patients results in reductions in serum LDL and apolipoprotein B. A reduction in serum total cholesterol may also be observed.
– Carbohydrate metabolism: Somatropin increases insulin but fasting blood glucose is commonly unchanged. Children with hypopituitarism may experience fasting hypoglycaemia. This condition is reversed by somatropin.
– Water and mineral metabolism: Growth hormone deficiency is associated with decreased plasma and extracellular volumes. Both are rapidly increased after treatment with somatropin. Somatropin induces the retention of sodium, potassium and phosphorus.
– Bone metabolism: Somatropin stimulates the turnover of skeletal bone. Long-term administration of somatropin to growth hormone deficient patients with osteopenia results in an increase in bone mineral content and density at weight-bearing sites.
– Physical capacity: Muscle strength and physical exercise capacity are improved after longterm treatment with somatropin. Somatropin also increases cardiac output, but the mechanism has yet to be clarified. A decrease in peripheral vascular resistance may contribute to this effect.
GENOTROPIN improves energy, vitality, memory functions and subjective well-being.
The bioavailability of subcutaneously administered GENOTROPIN is approximately 80% in both healthy subjects and growth hormone deficient patients. A subcutaneous dose of 0.035 mg/kg of GENOTROPIN results in plasma Cmax and tmax values in the range of 13-35 ng/ml and 3-6 hours respectively.
The mean terminal half-life of GENOTROPIN after intravenous administration in growth hormone deficient adults is about 0.4 hours. However, after subcutaneous administration, half-lives of 2-3 hours are achieved. The observed difference is likely due to slow absorption from the injection site following subcutaneous administration.
The absolute bioavailability of GENOTROPIN seems to be similar in males and females following s.c. administration. Information about the pharmacokinetics of GENOTROPIN in geriatric and paediatric populations, in different races and in patients with renal, hepatic or cardiac insufficiency is
either lacking or incomplete.
|MGF (Mechano Growth Factor (IGF-1 EC) )||2mg||HGH Fragment 176-191||2mg|
|CJC-1295 with DAC||2mg||Triptorelin Acetate /GnRH Triptorelin||2mg|
|CJC-1295 without DAC||2mg||Tesamorelin||2mg|
|PT141 Acetate/ Bremelanotide Acetate||10mg||DSIP||2mg|
|Melanotan II Acetate||10mg||AOD9604||2mg|
|Hexarelin Acetate||2mg||Igf des||1mg|
|Thymosin β4 Acetate||2mg||ACE-031||1mg|
|Pentadecapeptide BPC 157||2mg||Pentadecapeptide BPC 157||5mg|
|Minimum Order||1 KIT ( 10 VIALS )|
|Produced by Anne, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Person :||Anne|