Melanotan II Peptide Skin Tanning MT 2 CAS: 121062-08-6 Nutritional Supplement
Melanotan II (CAS NO.121062-08-6) was first synthesized at the University of Arizona. Researchers decided to find a more potent and stable alternative, one that would be more practical to defenses against skin cancer.The researchers headed by Victor Hruby, found a peptide, [Nle4, D-Phe7]-α-MSH, that was approximately 1,000 times more potent than natural α-MSH after synthesizing and screening hundreds of molecules. They dubbed this new peptide, "Melanotan" (later Melanotan I, now known as afamelanotide). They subsequently developed another analog, Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2), which they named "Melanotan ⅡAcetate". Since their discovery, numerous studies dating back to the mid-1980s have found no obvious toxic effects of the Melanotan peptides. The scientists hoped to use Melanotan peptides to combat melanoma by stimulating the body's natural tanning mechanism to create a tan without first needing exposure to harmful levels of UV radiation. This in turn, they hypothesized, could reduce the potential for skin damage that can eventually lead to skin cancer.
Melanotan II Function:
1. It's a kind of nutritional supplement.
2. It can improve the aerobic metabolism of the muscle and greatly enhance muscle strength and endurance from diet alone.
3. It can be used as nutrition enhancer.
4. It's one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements as well as the indispensable product for bodybuilders.
5. It is also widely used by other athletes, such as football players, basketball players and so on.
|IGF LR3||0.1mg/vial, 1mg/vial||99%|
|HGH Frag 176-191||2mg/vial||99%|
|Thymosin beta 4 (TB-500)||2mg/vial||99%|
|Contact Person :||Anne|